IGY produces measurable results in revenue performance, guest satisfaction, cost management and profitability and has expertise that span the industry segments of luxury mega-yacht and sport-fishing marinas to smaller vessel marinas and dry storage.
Choosing to place the IGY Marina Management Team at the helm of your investment offers the following benefits:
- Seasoned Management Teams - Immediate access to facilities management and experienced operating teams who can be deployed to stabilize and get operations back on track in days not months.
- Access to Data – Site-specific research and property studies for supporting decisions based upon the facts, not supposition or wishful thinking.
- Communication - Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial reporting and timely preparation of operating, capital and marketing budgets
- Global Human Resources - Detail-oriented staff who understand employment, training and benefits in all markets worldwide.
- Environmental and Regulatory Support – An understanding of the environmental aspects and impacts of operations in every region.
- Legal – In-house legal staff counsel.
- Insurance - Access to IGY Global Risk Management Programs which can save marinas thousands of dollars in premiums.
- Marketing and Advertising - Access to an experienced marketing team and IGY Global Partner branding including advertising, brokerage, event support, direct marketing, internet marketing, public relations, customer loyalty programs and the IGY Global Reservation System which directs customers to your property.
- Development Consulting - Internal resources to complete or undertake projects, capital improvements, marina design and construction management services.
- Marina & Resort Conversion - A deep understanding of the slip sales and “dockominium” niche market. Operating these complex products can be challenging. IGY can quickly assess projects and provide the necessary resources to market and manage the ownership structures efficiently, maximizing value for developers and owners. Importantly – reverse engineering of failed fractional properties to rental cash flow models as dictated by market conditions.
- Slip Leasing – Global brand and global reach serves as a leading distribution channel and value add when marketing these products in the marketplace.