American Yacht Harbor Info COVID-19
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
AMERICAN YACHT HARBOR
RED HOOK, ST. THOMAS, USVI
IN EFFECT AS OF JUNE 1, 2020
MARINA STATUS: OPEN - RECEIVING INCOMING VESSELS
- Marina is open and honoring pre-existing, long term vessel reservations, subject to health declarations
- Everyone is encouraged to practice social distancing while at American Yacht Harbor - No Mask - No Service.
- Office is closed to the public. Staff are answering phones and emails daily.
- Fuel Dock open 7:30am – 5:00 pm
- Restaurants and bars are operating with a limited amount of seating - please see Restaurant Limitations below.
- Retail outlets are open for business with a limited number of people entering the establishment.
- Showers and Restroom are open
- Limited assistance for docking arrivals
- Vendor access restricted
- Group and social activity is restricted on property
- Security patrol hourly, all gates are locked
- Establishments cannot cater to parties larger than six (6) people. Larger groups can be split up among multiple tables that are properly spaced apart.
- Restaurants and bars can only operate at half of the Fire Marshall approved seating capacity, or host a maximum of 50 customers - whichever is less.
- Tables must be 6' apart and bar stools must be spaced out as much as possible.
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
USCG Sector Charlotte Amalie USVI
Cyril E King Airport:
Department of Health:
Phone: 340-7181311 ext. 1311 or 340-774-7477 ext. 5647
Center for Disease Control
Government House - USVI
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
Yes - All incoming vessels are subject to the Health Declarations below.
Are vessels allowed to depart the marina?
Yes - There are no restrictions on departures at this time
Are the marina amenities currently available for use?
Yes - On-site restaurants are offering limited menus for pick-up and delivery. Showers and restrooms are accessible with code and Laundry room remains open. Security continues to patrol.
Is there a curfew in place?
There is currently no curfew in place, however "Stay at home orders" (yellow status) are in places meaning no one is to venture out unless seeking necessities or essential services.
Are there vessel repairs available?
Yes - essential businesses are available locally to make repairs.
Is fueling available?
Yes - 7:30am to 3:30pm
Are ports currently open?
Are airports currently open?
Yes - Restricted to Domestic flights only - inbound arrivals are subject to scanning
- Do any of your crew or guests onboard your vessel have any flu-like symptoms?
- Have any of your crew or guests, to the best of your knowledge, been in contact with anyone with flu like symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have any of your crew or guests been in contact with anyone confirmed to have contracted COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have any crew member or guests visited any of the following countries in the past 14 days?
Iran, China (excluding Hong Kong and Macau), the European states within the Schengen Area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland), and the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- Please detail the countries visited (even if in transit) for each member of passenger and crew.