Blue Haven Marina Info COVID-19
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
BLUE HAVEN MARINA
PROVIDENCIALES, TURKS & CAICOS
UPDATED NOVEMBER 25, 2020
MARINA STATUS: OPEN WITH EXCEPTIONS
- If entering TCI by boat government permission is required. This can be done by email the Director of the Environmental Health Department at Kkneely@gov.tc
- Masks are required in all public places until December 31, 2020 (this is subject to review).
- Documentation showing a negative COVID-19 PCR test result in the last 5 days is required for entry
- All islands of the Turks and Caicos have a curfew from 12:00am to 5:00am nightly. During the effective curfew date all businesses must suspend operations at 11pm daily.
- Grocery Stores are open with limited capacity.
- All restaurants and bars must not exceed an occupancy of 30% based on their square footage.
- Visitors should bring a reusable face mask and hand sanitiser when visiting the islands
- The Providenciales Airport is open for international tourism and passenger travel.
Blue Haven Marina
TCI Assured Portal Information for Entry
All travelers to the Turks & Caicos are required to obtain pre-travel authorisation via the TCI Assured portal. Persons without authorisation will not be permitted to board a flight to the Turks & Caicos.
TCI Assured is an online portal where all international travelers (both visitors and residents) will be required to obtain certification before traveling to the Turks & Caicos. It also applies to the mandatory quality assurance scheme for hotels, villas, restaurants, and transportation vehicles. All businesses must be TCI Assured and display certification sticker.
The TCI Assured pre-authorization portal will require travelers to submit the following information:
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test result. The test must be taken within 5 days of arrival in the TCI. Children under the age of 10 are excluded from this requirement.
- Insurance which covers COVID-19 medical costs and full hospitalization, doctor’ visits, prescriptions and air ambulance.
- A completed online health screening questionnaire.
- Authorization must be submitted 72 hours prior to arrival in the islands.