LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
BLUE HAVEN MARINA
PROVIDENCIALES, TURKS & CAICOS
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 21, 2021
MARINA STATUS: OPEN WITH EXCEPTIONS
- If entering TCI by boat, government permission is required.
- Travel Authorization is required through this link: TCI Assured Travel Authorization
- Masks are required in all public places.
- All tourists 16 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Documentation showing a negative COVID-19 PCR test result in the last 3 days is required for entry
- Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction tests (RT-PCR).
- Nucleic Acid Amplification tests (NAA).
- RNA or molecular tests.
- Antigen tests completed via nasopharyngeal swab.
- All islands of the Turks and Caicos have a curfew from 1:00am to 5:00am nightly. During the effective curfew date all businesses must suspend operations at 12am daily.
- Grocery Stores are open with limited capacity.
- All restaurants and bars must not exceed an occupancy of 50% based on their square footage.
- Visitors should bring a reusable face mask and hand sanitiser when visiting the islands
Blue Haven Marina
TCI Assured Portal Information for Entry
All travelers to the Turks & Caicos are required to obtain pre-travel authorisation via the TCI Assured portal. Persons without authorisation will not be permitted to board a flight to the Turks & Caicos.
TCI Assured is an online portal where all international travelers (both visitors and residents) will be required to obtain certification before traveling to the Turks & Caicos. It also applies to the mandatory quality assurance scheme for hotels, villas, restaurants, and transportation vehicles. All businesses must be TCI Assured and display certification sticker.
The TCI Assured pre-authorization portal will require travelers to submit the following information:
- All visitors 16 years of age and over must be fully-vaccinated
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test result. The test must be taken within 3 days of arrival in the TCI. Children under the age of 10 are excluded from this requirement.
- Insurance which covers COVID-19 medical costs and full hospitalization, doctor’ visits, prescriptions and air ambulance.
- A completed online health screening questionnaire.