Fore Points Marina Info COVID-19
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
FORE POINTS MARINA
UPDATED June 1, 2020
MARINA STATUS: OPEN
- Marina is accepting reservations
- Anyone arriving from out of state must quarantine for 14-days
- Concierge will assist with procuring local provisions
- Marina business is primarily conducted virtually
- Staff will meet with guests as needed outside, or by appointment only
- Only slip holders and approved vendors allowed on marina property
- All users of marina must practice social distancing
- No gathering on the docks
Staff is available (207) 517-4860 email@example.com or VHF Channel 10
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
City of Portland Covid-19 Alerts
Maine Center for Disease Control
State of Maine
U.S. Customs and Border Protection Portland Service Port
Portland Harbor Master
Maine Port Authority
Portland International Jetport
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
Are vessels allowed to depart the marina?
Are the marina amenities currently available for use?
No, closed temporarily
Is there a curfew in place?
Are vessel repairs available?
Not on site, can be referred to nearby boatyard for service
Is fueling available?
Fuel is available at a nearby location
Are ports currently open?
Are airports currently open?