Fore Points Marina Info COVID-19
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
FORE POINTS MARINA
STILL IN EFFECT AS OF SEPTEMBER 18, 2020
MARINA STATUS: OPEN
- Visitors who document receiving a negative test* result within 72 hours of arrival need not be quarantined, nor do residents of New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, New Jersey or Connecticut. Otherwise, 14 day quarantine is mandated. *Fore Points Marina is offering on-site COVID-19 testing - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and scheduling information.
- Users of marina should continue social distancing and wear face coverings if impossible to do so.
- Do not congregate on docks or crowd others.
- Please communicate with staff electronically whenever possible, or meet outside.
- Per state mandate, should you need to enter marina office, please wear a face covering.
Staff is available (207) 517-4860 email@example.com or VHF Channel 10
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
Keep Maine Healthy Ordinance:
City of Portland Covid-19 Alerts
Maine Center for Disease Control
State of Maine
U.S. Customs and Border Protection Portland Service Port
Portland Harbor Master
Maine Port Authority
Portland International Jetport
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
Are vessels allowed to depart the marina?
Are the marina amenities currently available for use?
Is there a curfew in place?
Are vessel repairs available?
Not on site, can be referred to nearby boatyard for service
Is fueling available?
Fuel is available at a nearby location
Are ports currently open?
Are airports currently open?