IGY Sète Marina Info COVID-19
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
IGY SÈTE MARINA
EFFECTIVE AS OF MAY 15, 2020
MARINA STATUS: OPEN
- Marina is open and currently accommodating vessels
- COVID-19 Protocols are in place (Contact marina for details)
- Vessels currently in seas or departing from abroad must contact the General Manager prior to their arrival
- Bunkering, provisioning, concierge, custom clearance, support & logistic, transfer services are operational
- Office and marina are closed to the public, 100% private
- Vendor access allowed
- Group and social activity is restricted, but allowed outside the marina
- Sport activities, such as windsurfing, kite surfing, paddling, swimming, and running are allowed on the beaches
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
Phone: +33 (0)467 743 406
Town of Sète
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
Yes - Please contact the General Manager prior to arrival.
Are vessels allowed to depart the marina?
Yes. There are currently no restrictions on departures, however, the transit between port is restricted to a 100kms radius
Is there a curfew in place?
The curfew has been lifted as well as the self-isolation as of Monday, May 11th, 2020.
Are vessel repairs available?
Yes, with your agents or through local agents.
Is fueling available?
Yes. Fuel can be arranged by contacting the IGY Sète Marina office or through local agents.
Are ports currently open?
Yes, as well as the beaches and other nautical activities.
Are airports currently open?
Airport Montpellier is closed - www.montpellier.aeroport.fr
Airport Toulouse is open with restricted flights - www.toulouse.aeroport.fr
Airport Marseille is open with restricted flights - www.marseille.aeroport.fr
Is the train station providing services?
Yes with restrictions. Visit: https://www.garesetconnexions.sncf/fr/gare/frxsy/sete