LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
IGY SÈTE MARINA
STILL IN EFFECT December 21 2021
IGY SÈTE MARINA NOW OFFERING
ONBOARD COVID-19 TESTING AND VACCINATIONS
MORE INFORMATION HERE
MARINA STATUS: OPEN
- Marina is open and currently accommodating vessels
- COVID-19 Protocols are in place (Contact marina for details)
- IGY Sète offering onboard Covid-19 testing and vaccinations
- The rules for travel to and from France depend on the country from which or to which you wish to
travel, the reason for which you are travelling and your vaccination status.
- Vessels currently in seas or departing must contact the General Manager prior to their arrival
- Bunkering, provisioning, concierge, custom clearance, support & logistic, transfer services are
- Bars, Restaurants and other public/ private cultural facilities are opened but have health pass
- Vendor access allowed
- Group and social activity is restricted, but allowed outside the marina
- Sport activities, such as windsurfing, kite surfing, paddling, swimming, and running are allowed on the
- Full information about restrictions and requirements :
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
Phone: +33 (0)467 743 406
Town of Sète
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
Yes – Please contact the General Manager prior to arrival.
Are vessels allowed to depart the marina?
Is there a curfew in place?
Are vessel repairs available?
Yes, with your agents or through local agents.
Is fueling available?
Yes. Fuel can be arranged by contacting the IGY Sète Marina office or through local agents.
Are ports currently open?
Yes, as well as the beaches and other nautical activities.
Are airports currently open?
Airport Montpellier is open with restricted flights – www.montpellier.aeroport.fr
Airport Toulouse is open with restricted flights – www.toulouse.aeroport.fr
Airport Marseille is open with restricted flights – www.marseille.aeroport.fr
Is the train station providing services?
Yes. Visit: https://www.garesetconnexions.sncf/fr/gare/frxsy/sete