LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
MARINA BAHIA GOLFITO
GOLFITO, COSTA RICA
EFFECTIVE AS OF: SEPTEMBER 23, 2021
MARINA STATUS: OPEN
- Marina is open to International traffic; all yachts and sailboats need to enter through the marina
- Those who enter the country by sea and who have not made a stopover elsewhere, should not be subjected to isolation if they have been sailing for more than 14 days
- Tourists visiting Costa Rica are requested to abide by the sanitary protocols in place for carrying out all tourist activities in the country
- Complete the digital form called HEALTH PASS and available at >https://salud.go.cr
- As of August 1, 2021, all tourists under 18 years of age can enter the country without a travel policy
- As of August 1, 2021, all tourists who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and inoculated with Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson can enter the country without a travel policy. The last dose of the vaccine must have been applied at least 14 days before arrival in Costa Rica
- Tourists not vaccinated, with incomplete vaccination or vaccinated with a serum other than those admitted by the Costa Rican authorities, must purchase mandatory travel insurance that covers lodging in case of quarantine and medical expenses due to COVID-19 disease as detailed below
- Valid during the entire stay in Costa Rica (coverage dates).
- $50,000 for medical expenses, including COVID-19 disease.
- $2,000 for lodging expenses in case of COVID-19 quarantine.
- Entry by sea – In case of questions or concerns about the requirements or conditions of medical insurance, passengers and crew members of yachts or sailboats can write to the email address [email protected].
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
Costa Rica Health Pass