LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION MARINA BAHIA GOLFITO – GOLFITO, COSTA RICA
STILL IN EFFECT December 21, 2021
MARINA STATUS: OPEN
- Marina is open to International traffic; all yachts and sailboats need to enter through the marina
- Tourists must meet visa requirements, when applicable, as well as the requirements established in the framework of the pandemic.
- The Government of Costa Rica does not require tourists entering by air, land, or sea to present a negative COVID-19 test, nor quarantine upon arrival.
- Tourists visiting Costa Rica are requested to abide by the sanitary protocols in place for carrying out all tourist activities in the country
- Complete the digital form called HEALTH PASS and available at >https://salud.go.cr
- The Health Pass can only be completed within 72 hours of arriving in the country. It must be accessed in updated browsers with the exception of Internet Explorer. One form must be completed per person, including minors, without exception
- As of August 1, 2021, all tourists who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and inoculated with Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson can enter the country without a travel policy. The last dose of the vaccine must have been applied at least 14 days before arrival in Costa Rica
- Vaccinated tourist must attach their vaccination certification to the Health Pass
- Tourists not vaccinated, with incomplete vaccination or vaccinated with a serum other than those admitted by the Costa Rican authorities, must purchase mandatory travel insurance that covers lodging in case of quarantine and medical expenses due to COVID-19 disease as detailed below
- Valid during the entire stay in Costa Rica (coverage dates).
- $50,000 for medical expenses, including COVID-19 disease.
- $2,000 for lodging expenses in case of COVID-19 quarantine.
- Entry by sea – In case of questions or concerns about the requirements or conditions of medical insurance, passengers and crew members of yachts or sailboats can write to the email address [email protected].
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
Costa Rica Health Pass