Marina Cabo San Lucas Info COVID-19
*NON-MARINA GUESTS ARE NOT APPLICABLE FOR TESTING AT MARINA CABO SAN LUCAS - PLEASE REFER HERE TO LOS CABOS VISITORS COVID-19 GUIDE
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
MARINA CABO SAN LUCAS
CABO SAN LUCAS, MX
STILL EFFECTIVE AS OF JUNE 1, 2020
MARINA STATUS: OPEN (REDUCED SERVICES)
Mexican Ports remain open to all vessels other than those offering nautical tourism services. Additional health screening questions may be asked.
These health questions may include:
- Do any of your crew or guests onboard your vessel have any flu-like symptoms?
- Have any of your crew or guests, to the best of your knowledge, been in contact with anyone with flu like symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have any of your crew or guests been in contact with anyone confirmed to have contracted COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have any crew member or guests visited any of the following countries in the past 14 days?
Iran, China (excluding Hong Kong and Macau), the European states within the Schengen Area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland), and the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- Please detail the countries visited (even if in transit) for each member of passenger and crew
As per The President and State Governors declaration of a State of Sanitary Emergency, all non-essential business are closed and all residents are advised to “stay-at-home”. This is not a curfew.
The State of emergency is in place until June 15, 2020. This date may be extended.
Essential businesses remain open with social distancing requirements in place
Supermarkets, Hardware Stores, Pharmacies, and Clinics
Hotels, Air B&B, Timeshares are not permitted to accept any new bookings for visitors or tourists until further notice.
San Jose Del Cabo (SJD) airport remains open for inbound and outbound flights; inbound arrivals are subject to scanning.
Restaurants are permitted to do take-away / to-go only; no in-house dining permitted. Bars are closed.
Beaches are closed as of April 6, 2020 until further notice.