Marina di Porto Cervo Info COVID-19
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
MARINA DI PORTO CERVO
Still in effect as of June 1, 2020
MARINA STATUS: CLOSED WITH EXCEPTIONS
- These orders are in effect until June 5, 2020 - this date is subject to extension
- As of May 4, 2020, only Residents of Sardinia are allowed to perform safety checks on their vessels
- Only Residents are also allowed to practice sport fishing
- Marina is honoring pre-existing, long-term vessel contracts
- Marina is not accepting transient vessels until further notice
- Office is closed to the public
- Marina is currently taking bookings for the summer season
- Staff is answering phones and emails daily
- Docking arrivals are not allowed
- Vendor access not allowed
- Fuel station is closed
- Group and social activity not allowed
- Security patrols 24/7
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
Italian Coast Guard
Porto Cervo Office
Address : Via Molo Vecchio n. - 07020 Porto Cervo (OT)
Phone :0039 0789 563648
Fax : 0039 0789 563648
Certified mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Italian Law Reference:
DPCM n° 145 date 03.04.2020
Regional Law Reference:
Min. Inf. Reg. Decreti R 0000117 14-03-2020
Measures in Place Until:
April 14, 2020 - could be extended
IMM Quarantine Info:
Italian Government Website
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
No transient vessels
Are vessels allowed to depart?
Are marina amenities available for use?
Is there a curfew in place?
Yes. Patrons are only allowed to leave to obtain necessities. Only residents of Sardinia are allowed to perform safety checks on their vessels and practice sportfishing.
Are vessel repairs available?
Is fueling available?
Are Ports currently open?
Are airports currently open?
The only airport currently open is the one in Cagliari in South Sardinia