LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
MARINA DI PORTO CERVO
EFFECTIVE AS OF AUGUST 4, 2021
MARINA STATUS: OPEN
- Marina is open to International traffic (for allowed Nations)
- Marina is accepting transient vessels under national safety rules
- Office is open to the public
- Marina is currently taking bookings
- Staff is answering phones and emails daily
- International flags docking arrivals are allowed (for allowed Nations)
- Vendor access is allowed
- Fuel station is open
- Group and social activity is allowed under Government rules
- Dock staff is present
- Security patrols 24/7
- Masks are required indoors
- To enter the Italy you will need:
- Completed Passenger Locator Form
- EU Digital COVID Certificate or COVID-19 digital green certificate (based on country of origin) which shows proof of vaccination (at least 14 days prior), negative test result or proof of recovery from COVID-19
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
Italian Coast Guard
Porto Cervo Office
Address : Via Molo Vecchio n. – 07020 Porto Cervo (OT)
Phone :0039 0789 563648
Fax : 0039 0789 563648
Certified mail : [email protected]
E-mail : [email protected]; [email protected]
Italian Law Reference:
Regional Law Reference:
Ordinance Regional Government of Sardinia COVID
IMM Quarantine Info:
Italian Government Website
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
Yes. The marina is accepting vessels with International flags from allowed Nations
Are vessels allowed to depart?
Are marina amenities available for use?
Is there a curfew in place?
Are vessel repairs available?
Is fueling available?
Are Ports currently open?
Are airports currently open?
Yes. For National flights from allowed Nations