Marina at Ortega Landing Info COVID-19
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
MARINA AT ORTEGA LANDING
Still in effect as of June 1, 2020
MARINA STATUS: OPEN WITH EXCEPTIONS
- Marina honoring pre-existing, long term vessel reservations
- Marina is not accepting transient vessels until further notice.
- Office and Clubhouse are closed to the public.
- Staff are answering phones and emails daily
- Pool, Spa, Restrooms, showers, Laundry and grills are open
- Limited assistance for docking arrivals
- Vendor access restricted
- Pump outs available on Wed and Thu, with vessel owner assist
- Group and social activity is restricted
- Security patrols and keyed entry to docks after hours
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
USCG Sector Jacksonville
Phone: (904) 714-7500
Jacksonville Intl Airport:
Port of Jacksonville:
Phone: (904) 353-2130
City of Jacksonville, Executive Orders:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
Are vessels allowed to depart the marina?
Are the marina amenities currently available for use?
Yes, restrooms, Showers, Pool, Spa, and the Laundry Facility will remain open for marina guest use.
Is there a curfew in place?
No, however, night time security and keyed entry gates are still fully active
Are vessel repairs available?
Yes - essential repairs only
Is fueling available?
Yes, fuel is available at a nearby location
Are ports currently open?
Not to recreational vessels
Are airports currently open?
Yes - Domestic flights only