Marina at Ortega Landing Info COVID-19
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
MARINA AT ORTEGA LANDING
Still in effect as of September 1, 2020
MARINA STATUS: OPEN WITH EXCEPTIONS
- Marina is accepting new slip reservations with pre-screening
- Marina is accepting transient vessels with pre-screening
- Office and Clubhouse are open to the public with restrictions
- Staff are answering phones and emails daily
- Pool, Spa, Restrooms, showers, Laundry and grills are open
- Limited assistance for docking arrivals
- Vendor access restricted to weekdays, with approval and insurance on file
- Pump outs available on Wed and Thu
- Group and social activity is restricted and social distancing policies are in place
- Masks are required to enter the clubhouse and marina office.
- Security patrols and keyed entry to docks after hours
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
USCG Sector Jacksonville
Phone: (904) 714-7500
Jacksonville Intl Airport:
Port of Jacksonville:
Phone: (904) 353-2130
City of Jacksonville, Executive Orders:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
Yes, with advanced reservations and pre-screening
Are vessels allowed to depart the marina?
Are the marina amenities currently available for use?
Yes, restrooms, Showers, Pool, Spa, and the Laundry Facility are open for marina guest yes. Clubhouse is open with capacity restrictions.
Is there a curfew in place?
No, however, night time security and keyed entry gates are still fully active
Are vessel repairs available?
Yes, using approved and insured vendors
Is fueling available?
Yes, fuel is available at a nearby location
Are ports currently open?
Are airports currently open?
Yes - no restrictions