|JOB TITLE||Marketing and Sales Manager|
|Ft. Lauderdale/South Florida based position with work from home scope|
|Equal Opportunity Employer|
Reports directly to the Vice President Marketing & Sales.
Manage marketing for IGY Marinas by executing all marketing activities, including development and execution of marketing plans for assigned brands. Directly initiates and monitors all aspects of the sales process to ensure revenues align with forecasted targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Plan and execute marketing and branding objectives
- Directly initiate sales activities aligning with team strategy, goals, and objectives
- Create and update selling materials within a timely manner with an attention to detail
- Manage digital content – keeping resources up to date, including but not limited to, marina information, press releases, editorial, company contact information, and images
- Maintain online advertising site accuracy
- Directly initiate sales to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities
- Manage and maintain material requests across all IGY offices, maintain selling materials, press releases, and distribute digital communications
- Ensure forecasts for respective brands reflect the current promotional calendar and that all support groups (i.e. Operations, Customer service) have the most up-to-date information; develop and implement annual promotional grids for respective brands.
- Coordinate the distribution of financial information including – marketing spend relative to budget and issue monthly updates; performs follow-up with Accounts Receivable to ensure timely payment to vendors.
- Attend marketing events/trade shows and meetings with industry stakeholders and representatives
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials working within applicable approval process structures
- Design print ads and publications
- Manage social media platforms
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms
- Engage industry stakeholder organizations within the community
- Organizes design and promotional materials for shows, trade fairs and conferences inclusive of traveling internationally.
- Manages and maintains material requests across international offices and maintains branded material inventory
- Gather and analyze customer insight/feedback
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, plus 3-4 years of experience; and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficiency in all Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Travel is required including nights, weekends and sometimes holidays.
$45k to $60k depending on experience
To inquire about this position contact Human Resources.