LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
ST. PETERSBURG, FL
STILL IN EFFECT AS OF NOVEMBER 25, 2020
MARINA & BOATYARD STATUS: OPEN WITH EXCEPTIONS
- Marina honoring pre-existing, long term vessel reservations
- Marina is not accepting transient vessels until further notice
- Marina office is closed to the public – 727-867-1102
- Boatyard office is closed to the public – 727-867-0908
- Staff are answering phones and emails daily – [email protected]
- North and South side restrooms are accessible with code
- Limited assistance for docking arrivals
- Vendor access restricted – No new vendors or contractors
- Pump outs available for current guests only
- Group and social activity is restricted
- Security patrols and keyed entry to docks after hours
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
USCG Sector St. Petersburg
Department of Homeland Security
Center for Disease Control
City of St. Petersburg Executive Orders
State of Florida Executive Orders
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
No transient vessels
Are vessels allowed to depart the marina?
Yes, if you have a contract, contact the marina office
Are the marina amenities currently available for use?
North and South Restrooms are accessible with code
Is there a curfew in place?
10:00pm to 5:00am stay inside order – daytime hours can be utilized to obtain necessities and utilize essential services
Are vessel repairs available?
The boatyard office is closed to the public. Contact the boatyard for details
Is fueling available?
Yes – pump handles are disinfected after each use
Are ports currently open?
For commercial shipping only
Are airports currently open?
Domestic Flights only