One Island Park Marina Info COVID-19
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
ONE ISLAND PARK MARINA
MIAMI BEACH, FL
Updated as of September 15, 2020
MARINA STATUS: OPEN - ACCEPTING NEW AND EXISTING RESERVATIONS
- Marina Operating Hours: 6am - 8pm daily
- Marina Staff is on-site: 9am - 4pm daily
- Only those who live aboard, or are registered overnight guests, will be allowed access after hours
- Marina staff are answering phone calls and emails daily
- Marina is open and receiving new reservations as well as honoring existing reservations
- Currently, the marina office is closed to the public
- Gate access monitored 24/7
- Limited assistance is available for docking vessels
- In slip fueling, trash removal services and pump-outs available.
As per the Executive Order of the City of Miami Beach:
- Group and social activity restricted to 10 persons or less per vessel (not including crew)
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
USCG Sector Miami
Emergency Phone: 305-672-8204
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (port code 5201)
CDC Miami Quarantine Station
Federal Regulations for Reporting Death or Illness on Ships Destined for the U.S.
COVID-19 Testing Appointment Line
*Private dockside testing offered through the marina. Contact the marina office for information and scheduling - 305-299-3997 or OIP@IGYMarinas.com
Current Emergency Order for the City of Miami Beach, Miami-Dade County and State of Florida
Miami-Dade County has a county-wide curfew effective from 10pm-6am everyday until cancelled or revised.
For more information visit:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
Are vessels allowed to depart the marina?
Yes - limited assistance with lines pending departure time
Are the marina amenities currently available for use?
Yes - the large outdoor space is available for activity with respect to the City of Miami Beach guidelines
Is there a curfew in place?
Yes - from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am daily - daytime activity is available to obtain essential necessities and services
What concierge services are available?
Incoming and outgoing mail, pump-out services, trash removal, and fuel bunkering
Are vessel repairs available?
Is fueling available?
Yes - contact the marina for fuel requests and scheduling
Are ports currently open?
Are airports currently open?