LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
ONE ISLAND PARK MARINA
MIAMI BEACH, FL
UPDATED AS OF JULY 26, 2021
MARINA STATUS: OPEN – ACCEPTING NEW AND EXISTING RESERVATIONS
- Marina Operating Hours: 6am – 8pm daily
- Marina Staff is on-site: 8am – 4pm daily
- Only those who live aboard, or are registered overnight guests, will be allowed access after hours
- Marina staff are answering phone calls and emails daily
- Marina is open and receiving new reservations as well as honoring existing reservations
- Currently, the marina office is closed to the public
- Gate access monitored 24/7
- Limited assistance is available for docking vessels
- In slip fueling, trash removal services, crane services and pump-outs available.
- Group and social activity restricted to 10 persons or less per vessel (not including crew)
USCG Sector Miami
Emergency Phone: 305-672-8204
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (port code 5201)
CDC Miami Quarantine Station
Federal Regulations for Reporting Death or Illness on Ships Destined for the U.S.
COVID-19 Testing Appointment Line
Contact the marina office for information and scheduling – 305-299-3997 or [email protected]
Current Emergency Order for the City of Miami Beach, Miami-Dade County and State of Florida
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
Are vessels allowed to depart the marina?
Yes – limited assistance with lines pending departure time
Are the marina amenities currently available for use?
Yes – the large outdoor space is available for activity with respect to the City of Miami Beach guidelines
Is there a curfew in place?
What concierge services are available?
Incoming and outgoing mail, pump-out services, crane services, trash removal, and fuel bunkering
Are vessel repairs available?
Is fueling available?
Yes – contact the marina for fuel requests and scheduling
Are ports currently open?
Are airports currently open?