Red Frog Beach Marina Info COVID-19
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
RED FROG BEACH MARINA
BOCAS DEL TORO, PANAMA
UPDATED JANUARY 15, 2021
MARINA STATUS: OPEN WITH EXCEPTIONS
- Marina is open to local and international vessels
- Vessels coming from international waters must present a negative antigen or PCR swab test certificate from the last port or within 48 hours of arrival
- All grocery stores are currently open everyday
- Red Frog Market is open Monday through Saturday 9am - 4pm. Closed Sundays
- Marina transport is available to Bocas from the main dock, Monday through Friday. Departs 10am and returns 12pm
- RFM office is currently open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Laundry and bath house remain open
Fuel station is open Monday to Friday from 9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm, by appointment through VHF 68 | RFM@IGYMarinas.com | +507 6951-6518
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
Maritime Authority in Bocas del Toro
(507) 757 9447 or (507) 6558 0587
Ministry of Health Panama – Bocas del Toro Hospital
(507) 757 9201
National Migration Service
Bocas del Toro Hospital
(507) 757 9201
(507) 758-3214 - (507) 757-9507
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the Marina accepting incoming vessels?
Yes. Local and international vessels are currently being accepted, except for boats who have stayed or transited through the United Kingdom and the Republic of South Africa in the last 20 days before entering Panama).
Are vessels allowed to depart the Marina?
Yes. Vessels are allowed to depart the marina.
Are the marina amenities currently available for use?
Yes. The bath house and laundry facility will remain open, however, please maintain a safe distance to avoid any potential spread of the virus.
Is there a curfew in place?
Yes. As per government of Panama and associated agencies (AMP) lockdown is in effect everyday starting at 9 pm to 4 am. (Nationwide). No quarantine days have been stated for Bocas del Toro. For more information on quarantine rules and travel restrictions, visit www.thebocasbreeze.com
As of January 14th, (beaches, rivers, swimming pools) will be open in Bocas del Toro from 6 am to 4 pm. Closed on quarantine days and curfew times.
Are vessel repairs available?
Please contact the marina office for detailed information.
Is fueling available?
Yes. Fuel station is open Monday to Friday from 9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm, by appointment through VHF 68 | RFM@IGYMarinas.com | +507 6951-6518
Are Ports currently open?
Yes. Ports are currently open for international vessels. A negative antigen or
PCR swab test certificate is required from the last port or within the last 48 hours of arrival - you may contact the port directly for details - firstname.lastname@example.org or (507) 757 9447
Are Airports currently open?
Domestic and international flights are currently available.