LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION RED FROG BEACH MARINA BOCAS DEL TORO, PANAMA
EFFECTIVE AS OF: NOVEMBER 9, 2021
MARINA STATUS: OPEN WITH EXCEPTIONS
- Marina is open to local and international vessels
- Vessels coming from international waters must present a vaccine card (2 shots) or negative antigen or PCR swab test certificate from the last port or within 48 hours of arrival
- All grocery stores are currently open everyday
- Red Frog Market is open everyday 9am – 4pm.
- Marina transport is available to Bocas from the main dock, Monday through Friday. Departs 10am and returns 1pm
- RFM office is currently open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Laundry and bath house remain open
Fuel station is open every day from 9am – 4pm, by appointment only through VHF 68 | [email protected] | +507 6951-6518
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
Maritime Authority in Bocas del Toro
(507) 757 9447 or (507) 6558 0587
Ministry of Health Panama – Bocas del Toro Hospital
(507) 757 9201
National Migration Service
Bocas del Toro Hospital
(507) 757 9201
(507) 758-3214 – (507) 757-9507
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the Marina accepting incoming vessels?
Yes. Local and international vessels are currently being accepted.
Are vessels allowed to depart the Marina?
Yes. Vessels are allowed to depart the marina.
Are the marina amenities currently available for use?
Yes. The bath house and laundry facility will remain open, however, please maintain a safe distance to avoid any potential spread of the virus.
Is there a curfew in place?
No. Bocas del Toro district 9the archipelago) remains curfew-less. For more information on quarantine rules and travel restrictions, visit www.thebocasbreeze.com
Beaches are open every day in Bocas del Toro.
Are vessel repairs available?
Please contact the marina office for detailed information.
Is fueling available?
Yes. Fuel station is open every day from 9am – 4pm, by appointment through VHF 68 | [email protected] | +507 6951-6518
Are Ports currently open?
Yes. Ports are currently open for international vessels. A vaccine card (2 shots) or negative antigen or PCR swab test certificate is required from the last port or within the last 48 hours of arrival – you may contact the port directly for details – [email protected] or (507) 757 9447
Are Airports currently open?
Domestic and international flights are currently available.