Rodney Bay Marina Info COVID-19
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
RODNEY BAY MARINA
Rodney Bay, St. Lucia
STILL IN EFFECT SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Marina Operations Still in Effect September 25, 2020
St. Lucia has announced the reopening of yachting and pleasure craft arrivals from July 01, 2020.
Please contact the marina for further details on entry requirements and protocols: email@example.com
Space is still available for last-minute summer storage both in the marina and the boatyard.
For reservations and further information contact Shane Macauldy: firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN WEEKDAYS 8:00am to 5:00pm | OPEN WEEKENDS 8:00am to 4:00pm
ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE
For up-to-date COVID-19 related information please visit St. Lucia's COVID-19 dashboard:
ENTRY RULES STILL IN EFFECT SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Yachters arriving in St. Lucia will be classed into two country of origin categories:
- Yachters travelling from the Caribbean “Travel Bubble”
List of countries/ territories within the “Travel Bubble”:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Yachters travelling from all remaining countries that are NOT part of the Caribbean “Travel Bubble”.
RULES based on country of origin category:
- All yachters arriving from WITHIN the “Travel Bubble” MUST:
- Have a negative result from a COVID-19 PCR test within 7 days of travel.
- All yachters arriving from WITHIN the "Travel Bubble" will be exempt from the quarantine on condition that the yachters had spent at least 21 days in the "Travel Bubble" country immediately before departing for St. Lucia.
All yachters from WITHIN the "Travel Bubble" who made an intermediary stop in a country that is not part of the "Travel Bubble" whilst en route to St. Lucia will have to undergo the 14-day quarantine.
- All boaters/yachters arriving from countries OUTSIDE the “Travel Bubble” MUST:
- Have a negative result from a PCR test within 7 days of travel.
- Undergo the 14-day quarantine upon arrival.
Formalities before arrival:
- Reserve the space with the marina at email@example.com no later than 72hrs before arrival
- Contact the marina’s Port Health Office at firstname.lastname@example.org 48hrs before arrival with the following information:
- Name of vessel, arrival date and eta.
- Passport picture pages of all onboard.
- Completed Maritime Health Declaration Form (one per vessel).
For the Customs declaration it is advisable that pre-clearance is completed via the online platform www.sailclear.com