Rodney Bay Marina Info COVID-19
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
RODNEY BAY MARINA
Rodney Bay, St. Lucia
STILL IN EFFECT JANUARY 12, 2021
MARINA STATUS: OPEN
- Marina Office hours: (Monday to Friday) 8:00am to 5:00pm | (Saturday & Sunday) 8:00am to 4:00pm
- All Marina Services & Amenities are available.
- Covid-19 Protocols are in place (Contact the Marina Office for details).
Please contact the marina for reservations and further details on entry requirements: email@example.com
ENTRY RULES STILL IN EFFECT NOVEMBER 4, 2020
Yachters arriving in St. Lucia will be classed into two country of origin categories:
- Yachters travelling from WITHIN the Caribbean “Travel Bubble”
List of countries/ territories within the Caribbean “Travel Bubble”:
- - Antigua and Barbuda
- - Anguilla
- - Dominica
- - Grenada
- - Montserrat
- - Saint Kitts and Nevis
- - Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Yachters travelling from all remaining countries that are NOT part of the Caribbean “Travel Bubble”.
RULES FOR YACHTERS ARRIVING FROM COUNTRIES WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN “TRAVEL BUBBLE”:
All yachters arriving from WITHIN the “Travel Bubble” MUST:
- Have a negative result from a COVID-19 PCR test within 7 days of travel.
- All yachters arriving from WITHIN the "Travel Bubble" will be exempt from the quarantine on condition that the yachters had spent at least 21 days in the "Travel Bubble" country immediately before departing for St. Lucia.
All yachters from WITHIN the "Travel Bubble" who made an intermediary stop in a country that is not part of the "Travel Bubble" whilst en route to St. Lucia will have to undergo the 14-day quarantine.
RULES FOR YACHTERS ARRIVING FROM COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE CARIBBEAN “TRAVEL BUBBLE”:
All yachters arriving from countries OUTSIDE the “Travel Bubble” MUST:
- Have a negative result from a PCR test within 7 days of travel.
- Undergo the 14-day quarantine upon arrival.
FORMALITIES BEFORE ARRIVAL:
- Reserve the space with the marina at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 72hrs before arrival.
- Contact the marina’s Port Health Office at email@example.com 48hrs before arrival with the following information:
- Name of vessel, arrival date and eta.
- Passport picture pages of all onboard.
- Completed Maritime Health Declaration Form (will be provided by the Port Health Office).
For up-to-date COVID-19 related information please visit St. Lucia's COVID-19 dashboard: