St. Katharine Docks Info COVID-19
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
ST. KATHARINE DOCKS
UPDATED June 2, 2020
MARINA STATUS: OPERATING WITH REDUCED SERVICES
- The marina is open for annual berth holders to visit their boats
- The Marina Reception is open with reduced daily hours - 10:00-12:00 and 15:00-16:00
- The lock is closed for visitor arrivals and departures
- Some bars, cafés and restaurants around the marina are open for takeaway meals and refreshments
- The marina team continue routine checks on boats in the marina and the marina facilities
- The marina team is available on the telephone and by email during office hours
- The Haven Building washroom is available and cleaned daily.
- Waste water pump outs are available on demand
- Security is still provided at all times
- Measures are in place (hand santiser, additional cleaning, social distancing) to protect customers and the marina team.
The Port of London is open and recreational use of the River Thames is permitted.
INFORMATION RESOURCES & CONTACTS
United Kingdom Government advice:
Port of London Authority (PLA):
City of London Port Health Department:
SERVICES NEAR THE MARINA
The Waitrose & Tescos stores, next to the marina, are open daily.
Thames Marine Services are operating a limited refuelling service.
- London’s transport network (tube, bus & rail) remains open, but for essential travel only
- UK borders are open but many commercial operations are reduced or suspended.
- London City Airport (LCY) has temporarily suspended all flights https://www.londoncityairport.com/coronavirus
- London Heathrow (LHR) & London Gatwick (LGW) are operating a limited service with many flights cancelled.
https://www.heathrow.com/ & https://www.gatwickairport.com/