St. Katharine Docks Info COVID-19
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
ST. KATHARINE DOCKS
UPDATED July 20, 2020
MARINA STATUS: OPERATING FOR ANNUAL AND VISITING CUSTOMERS FROM THE UK
- The marina is open for annual berth holders and other boat owners visiting from the UK & EU, to stay overnight on their boats
- All crew arriving from an EU country will need to complete a Public Health Passenger Locator Form before travelling: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/public-health-passenger-locator-form
- Marina Reception is open 0900-1700, 7 days a week
- Visiting customers are recommended to make bookings in advance
- Bars, cafés and restaurants around the marina are open for meals and refreshments, with social distancing measures in place
- All marina washrooms are open with enhanced cleaning
- Waste water pump outs are available on demand
- Security is still provided at all times
- 'COVID secure' measures are in place (hand santiser, additional cleaning, social distancing) to protect customers and the marina team.
The Port of London is open and recreational use of the River Thames is permitted.
INFORMATION RESOURCES & CONTACTS
United Kingdom Government advice:
Port of London Authority (PLA):
City of London Port Health Department:
SERVICES NEAR THE MARINA
The Waitrose & Tescos stores, next to the marina, are open daily.
Thames Marine Services are operating a normal refueling service.
- London’s transport network (tube, bus & rail) is open
- UK borders are open but many commercial operations are reduced or suspended.
- London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW), and London City Airport (LCY) are operating a limited service with many flights cancelled.
- https://www.heathrow.com/ | https://www.gatwickairport.com/ | https://www.londoncityairport.com/coronavirus