LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
ST. KATHARINE DOCKS
UPDATED 2021 FEBRUARY 14
MARINA STATUS: OPERATING FOR ANNUAL CUSTOMERS
● The marina is operational for annual berth holders only
● Marina Reception is open 0900-1700, 7 days a week
● Visiting customers are recommended to make bookings in advance
● Some essential retailers are open for take away drinks and food
● Marina washrooms are open with enhanced cleaning
● Waste water pump outs are available on demand
● Security is still provided at all times
● ‘COVID secure’ measures are in place (hand santiser, additional cleaning, social
distancing) to protect customers and the marina team.
● Customers wishing to visit later in the season are recommended to make bookings in
advance, and these bookings will be subject to restrictions in place at the time of the
The Port of London is open and recreational use of the River Thames is permitted.
INFORMATION RESOURCES & CONTACTS
United Kingdom Government advice:
Port of London Authority (PLA):
City of London Port Health Department:
SERVICES NEAR THE MARINA
The Waitrose & Tescos stores, next to the marina, are open daily.
Thames Marine Services are operating a normal refueling service.
London’s transport network (tube, bus & rail) is open.
UK borders are open but with quarantine restrictions and many commercial operations are
reduced or suspended.
London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW), and London City Airport (LCY) are operating
a limited service with many flights cancelled.