LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
YACHT CLUB ISLE DE SOL
SIMPSON BAY, ST. MAARTEN
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
MARINA STATUS: OPEN
- Marina Office hours 7am – 6pm (Monday through Sunday as of Oct 01,2020)
- Covid -19 Protocols are in place (Contact the Marina Office for details)
- Customs Clearance – A locally-registered agent is required for all vessels.
- Bunkering, provisioning & concierge services are available.
- Vendors, Service providers and Guest access will only be allowed to the vessel upon approval of the Captain.
- Marina Amenities including the Gym and restrooms are currently closed to the public.
- Local Bars and Restaurants are open with a curfew currently in place.
- Beaches are open and all sporting activities are available.
- Group and social activities – Restricted but allowed.
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
St. Maarten Government
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
Yes. Please email [email protected]
What are the requirements for private planes to land at SXM Airport?
Private planes are able to land, upon request and approval of said request, and have submitted all necessary documents and have adhered to the travel and health requirements.
Are all visitors required to have official documentation of a negative PCR Covid -19 test?
No. Travelers coming from low risk countries are not required to take a PCR COVID-19 test as long as they have not been in any of the high risk countries in the last 14 days prior to their travel to St. Maarten. Children under 10 years of age are exempted from the mandatory rt-PCR test https://stmaartenupdates.com/#Update or https://stmaartenehas.com/
How can I stay updated on the situation related to Covid-19 in St Maarten?
We encourage visitors to stay updated on the number of cases, essential business schedules, and local curfews, via the St. Maarten’s Government’s official page regarding COVID-19 or https://stmaartenehas.com/ the Government of St. Maarten Facebook Page.
Are vessel repairs available?
Yes. All services to vessels are available.
Is St. Barth’s Open for Visitors?
Yes. Every visitor to the island will be asked to provide a COVID-negative RT-PCR test performed within three days prior to the visitor’s arrival. Please contact a local agent in St Barths for more information on the protocols and to arrange your arrival.
Is Anguilla Open for Visitors?
No. Anguilla’s ports (sea, air) will remain closed for all regular inbound passenger movements until at least Saturday 31st October. This date is kept under constant review and may be extended.
Protocols are subject to change based on the advice of the Ministry of Public Health