LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
YACHT HAVEN GRANDE MIAMI
STILL IN EFFECT December 20, 2021
MARINA STATUS: OPEN – ACCEPTING NEW AND EXISTING RESERVATIONS
- Marina Operating Hours: 8am – 8pm daily
- Marina Staff is on-site: 8am – 8pm daily
- Only those who live aboard, or are registered overnight guests, will be allowed access after hours
- Marina staff are answering phone calls and emails daily
- Marina is open and receiving new reservations as well as honoring existing reservations
- Currently, the marina office is closed to the public
- Gate access monitored 24/7
- Fuel services, trash removal services, concierge services and pump-outs available.
- Group and social activity restricted to 10 persons or less per vessel (not including crew)
Yacht Haven Grande Miami
USCG Sector Miami
Emergency Phone: 305-672-8204
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (port code 5201)
CDC Miami Quarantine Station
Federal Regulations for Reporting Death or Illness on Ships Destined for the U.S.
COVID-19 Testing Appointment Line
Contact the marina office for information and scheduling – 305-299-3997 or [email protected]
Current Emergency Order for the City of Miami Beach, Miami-Dade County and State of Florida
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
Are vessels allowed to depart the marina?
Are the marina amenities currently available for use?
Is there a curfew in place?
Is fueling available?
Yes – contact the marina for fuel requests and scheduling
Are ports currently open?
Are airports currently open?