LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION ONE ISLAND PARK MARINA MIAMI BEACH, FL
STILL IN EFFECT December 20, 2021
MARINA STATUS: OPEN – ACCEPTING NEW AND EXISTING RESERVATIONS
- Marina Operating Hours: 6am – 8pm daily
- Marina Staff is on-site: 8am – 4pm daily
- Only those who live aboard, or are registered overnight guests, will be allowed access after hours
- Marina staff are answering phone calls and emails daily
- Marina is open and receiving new reservations as well as honoring existing reservations
- Currently, the marina office is closed to the public
- Gate access monitored 24/7
- Limited assistance is available for docking vessels
- In slip fueling, trash removal services, crane services and pump-outs available.
- Group and social activity restricted to 10 persons or less per vessel (not including crew)
USCG Sector Miami
Emergency Phone: 305-672-8204
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (port code 5201)
CDC Miami Quarantine Station
Federal Regulations for Reporting Death or Illness on Ships Destined for the U.S.
COVID-19 Testing Appointment Line
Contact the marina office for information and scheduling – 305-299-3997 or [email protected]
Current Emergency Order for the City of Miami Beach, Miami-Dade County and State of Florida
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
Are vessels allowed to depart the marina?
Are the marina amenities currently available for use?
Yes – the large outdoor space is available for activity with respect to the City of Miami Beach guidelines
Is there a curfew in place?
What concierge services are available?
Incoming and outgoing mail, pump-out services, crane services, trash removal, and fuel bunkering
Are vessel repairs available?
Is fueling available?
Yes – contact the marina for fuel requests and scheduling
Are ports currently open?
Are airports currently open?