We at Blue Haven Marina are excited to welcome you to our beautiful paradise in Turks & Caicos. Voted the best beach in the world, Grace Bay Beach awaits everyone from sunbathers and swimmers to snorkelers and divers.
Providenciales is an island south of the main island of Grand Turk, and you’ll find an array of local fare, handmade items, and welcoming faces around the island.
Whether this is your first time staying with us or you’ve been to Provo so much you’re practically a local, we hope you reach out to us if you need anything. We are here to ensure you have everything you need for your stay. This is paradise after all.
The Blue Haven Marina Team
LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION
BLUE HAVEN MARINA
PROVIDENCIALES, TURKS & CAICOS
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 21, 2021
MARINA STATUS: OPEN WITH EXCEPTIONS
- If entering TCI by boat, government permission is required.
- Travel Authorization is required through this link: TCI Assured Travel Authorization
- Masks are required in all public places.
- All tourists 16 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Documentation showing a negative COVID-19 PCR test result in the last 3 days is required for entry
- Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction tests (RT-PCR).
- Nucleic Acid Amplification tests (NAA).
- RNA or molecular tests.
- Antigen tests completed via nasopharyngeal swab.
- All islands of the Turks and Caicos have a curfew from 1:00am to 5:00am nightly. During the effective curfew date all businesses must suspend operations at 12am daily.
- Grocery Stores are open with limited capacity.
- All restaurants and bars must not exceed an occupancy of 50% based on their square footage.
- Visitors should bring a reusable face mask and hand sanitiser when visiting the islands
Blue Haven Marina
TCI Assured Portal Information for Entry
All travelers to the Turks & Caicos are required to obtain pre-travel authorisation via the TCI Assured portal. Persons without authorisation will not be permitted to board a flight to the Turks & Caicos.
TCI Assured is an online portal where all international travelers (both visitors and residents) will be required to obtain certification before traveling to the Turks & Caicos. It also applies to the mandatory quality assurance scheme for hotels, villas, restaurants, and transportation vehicles. All businesses must be TCI Assured and display certification sticker.
The TCI Assured pre-authorization portal will require travelers to submit the following information:
- All visitors 16 years of age and over must be fully-vaccinated
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test result. The test must be taken within 3 days of arrival in the TCI. Children under the age of 10 are excluded from this requirement.
- Insurance which covers COVID-19 medical costs and full hospitalization, doctor’ visits, prescriptions and air ambulance.
- A completed online health screening questionnaire.
ARRIVAL INFORMATION DETAILS
Advanced reservations are strongly recommended at Blue Haven Marina. Slips are not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. We ask that you provide advanced notice, when feasible, of your approximate arrival time so we can be fully prepared for your arrival and minimize any inconvenience to you.
Please Note: Captains and his/her assignee must check-in/check-out with the marina office for each stay unless otherwise arranged with marina management.
|Check-Out: 10:00 am
When feasible, we request an estimated time of arrival 24hr in advance so we can be fully prepared for your arrival and minimize any inconvenience.
Upon approach, please contact the marina office on VHF Channel 16 to obtain directions to the slip assignment. A skilled dock attendant will report to the slip to assist with docking, line handling, and connections. Once comfortably settled, we ask that you visit our marina office to check-in. The staff will answer any questions you have.
Upon departure, we request you contact the marina office 1-2 hours prior to departure to ensure all items are in order. A receipt can be provided at the marina office or emailed upon request to the email address provided at the time of check-in. If all items are in order, please hail the marina office on VHF Channel 16 if you would like assistance with disconnection and lines.
EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECK-OUT
If a slip is occupied after 1:00 pm on the day of your scheduled departure, an additional night’s dockage will be charged to your account.
We will do our absolute best to accommodate your requests whenever possible. In most cases, if your slip is available prior to 12:00pm on the day of your arrival, or after 1:00 pm on the day of your departure, we will allow you to remain in the slip at no additional charge. Prior arrangements must be made with the marina office for early arrival or delayed departure in order to avoid unnecessary charges.
In the event an early check-in and/or late check-out is unable to be accommodated in your currently slip, we will try to accommodate by making another slip available until such time your slip is available or you are ready to depart the marina.
In the event a temporary slip is made available to you, and you do not relocate the vessel, the marina reserves the right to charge you two times (2x’s) the original daily rate for each night you occupy the temporary slip.
This is necessary as at times, the marina operates at full occupancy and failure to relocate the vessel could negatively affect other guests.
Please note: Cancellation policies are subject to change. Please refer to your reservation confirmation or contact the marina office direct for confirmation of cancellation policy. Cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the marina. Any cancellation requests received through the IGY Marinas website are not considered proper cancellation.
CONTACT & HOURS OF OPERATION
Contact the marina office to arrange for clearance.
CUSTOMS & IMMIGRATION INFORMATION
- Please note: We do our best to ensure this information is up-to-date, however, this is strictly for informational purposes only. We recommend reviewing the Customs and Immigration site for the destination requirements.
Customs & Immigration Office
Immigration Office is located near the marina, however, transportation is highly suggested and can be arranged prior to arrival.
Those reaching the port of entry after closing hours are required to raise a quarantine flag and report in the next morning.
Any foreign vessel arriving to the islands must proceed directly to a port. Blue Haven Marina in Leeward Going-Through is designated as an official port of entry. Likewise, no vessel shall depart on a voyage to a place outside the Islands from any place other than a port.
The Customs Ordinance further provides that the master of every vessel arriving at a port from any place outside the Islands shall immediately upon arrival deliver to the Collector of Customs a Customs Declaration Form, available at the marina office. A valid passport and a return ticket are required for all visitors. Most countries do not need a visa but check with your local Embassy for details.
The master of such a vessel should immediately notify the customs officer of the vessel’s arrival with the following forms:
- Form No. C108 – vessel’s arrival form
- Form No. C125 – stores on board
- Form No. C124 – departure form
Fees for entry into and departure from the Islands for a pleasure craft are currently $50.00 USD each (total of $100 USD). These fees entitle the pleasure craft to remain in the islands for a period of seven (7) days without paying any customs duties. Once the seven (7) day period has passed, the master must obtain a Cruising Permit from the Collector of Customs using Form No. C113. The fee for this Cruising Permit is currently $300.00. This entitles the pleasure craft to remain within the Islands for a period of three (3) months without having to pay customs duties. Additional fees will be applied at an hourly rate if the customs official is required to attend to a vessel outside normal working hours.
At the expiration of three (3) months, the vessel must be re-exported and the Cruising Permit shall be returned. Without prior consent of the collector, no pleasure craft shall be issued with more than two (2) cruising permits in any period of 12 months.
SAFETY EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
All vessels cruising the United States waters should have the following safety equipment on-board:
- Functional life-vests for all passengers
- Parachute, orange, and para-rocket flares
- Bell and/or Whistle
- Fire Extinguisher
- VHF Radio
- First-aid Kit
Providenciales International Airport (PLS)
Address: Airport Road, Providenciales
Phone: +1 649.946.4420
- The island of Provo welcomes regularly-scheduled flights from over two dozen international cities, including London, New York, Washington D.C., Miami, Toronto, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia and Atlanta. Several international airlines fly to the Turks and Caicos, including British Airways, American Airlines, United, Air Canada, Delta, Jet Blue, West Jet, and InterCaribbean. All airlines share a general ticketing and check-in hall. There are no satellite terminals.
BLUE HAVEN MARINA RULES
To make your stay with us more enjoyable, the following set of guidelines should be followed. These are merely suggested rules of etiquette and regulations to make the Marina and its facilities more enjoyable for all customers.
- Do not leave garbage on the docks or common areas to be picked up. Garbage should be bagged and tied and then properly placed in designated receptacles, or be placed in the garbage truck, not loosely scattered or abandoned.
- Oils and fuels should be disposed of properly and not in Marina trash cans. Please ask for assistance when disposing of oils, fuels, or chemicals. Your concern for the environment helps.
- Try not to introduce any effluents into the Marina lagoon. Use holding tanks if possible.
- Do not attempt to turn on your own water and electricity. Please have a dock attendant provide the service. Using pliers or screwdrivers will damage the equipment and you will be charged. It is suggested that you read meters (if applicable) along with our dock attendant to ensure accuracy.
- Anyone caught taking water from another yacht’s tap shall be responsible for the entire water cost of the metered yacht. Please use your own water.
- Keep power cords and water hoses in a neat and orderly fashion so that no one will trip in the dark or while carrying objects.
- Please wash sails on lawn areas where water outlets and drying spaces are available, or do it aboard your yacht.
- When marking anchor chains with paint, use paper or cardboard beneath your chain to keep wet paint off the docks and other customers’ shoes.
- When cleaning dinghies, make sure you rinse debris and growth off of the docks when finished.
- Lock the vessel when leaving it unattended.
- Lock your dinghies and outboard at night.
- Try to keep excessive noise down after 10:00 pm.
- Do not utilize power sanders or grinders while completing minor vessel repairs.
- Barbecue and cooking on the docks is prohibited. Barbecue and cooking should be done on board in suitable equipment and self contained. Any other way is dangerous and frowned upon. Kindly clean up after yourself when finished. Charcoal ash and debris are not to be disposed of into the lagoon.
- If bright deck lights or spot lights are to be used at night, avoid pointing them at nearby boats, especially down or into their cabins.
- Pets need to be kept on a leash or in an acceptable carrying case. Please be sure to clean up after your pets. Owners will be responsible for any damages caused by unattended pets.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
WHAT IS THE IGY ANCHOR CLUB REWARDS PROGRAM?
Anchor Club Rewards Flyer Anchor Club is the only marina loyalty program for captains or yacht owners. The IGY Anchor Club Rewards program allows you to accumulate points each time you dock at a participating IGY marina. Contact individual marinas to verify participation.
The IGY Loyalty Rewards program provides gift cards for you to purchase many great items. When you earn enough points you can choose a denomination of gift card you will receive an email to choose the gift card that you would like. Our new program offers international Mastercard reward cards, donations to charity and gift cards for many of your favorite stores, activities and brands. See some of the rewards available here.
Earn FREE Reward Points when you dock with IGY Marinas! No Blackout Dates! Activate your account immediately. Points are Not awarded on a Retroactive basis and do not start accruing until after the account is activated.
Sign up here! Send us the your name, email address, boat name and overall length, and you’ll receive a welcome email to start earning points! It’s as easy as Register, Dock, Earn, Redeem!
Enrollment is free and easy! All you need to sign up is your name, email address, boat name and length overall. You’ll receive a confirmation email with details about the program.
Dock at any of our participating marinas throughout our destinations world-wide and advise the marina office you’re an Anchor Club Member and the email address that you enrolled with.
Earn rewards points based on a percentage of the amount spent on dockage. Earn extra points through surveys, events, and more!
All that’s left to do is Sign Up! Send us your name, email address, boat name and overall length, and you’ll receive a welcome email to start earning points!
At IGY Marinas, we are pleased to provide a scope of services that are second-to-none. We are honored to serve as your hosts and will do everything to make sure that your visit is pleasant and memorable. We fully understand the needs and desires of the yachting community, and we offer you the highest level of service with complete attention to details.
Membership is open to owners and captains of vessels of all sizes and is free. You begin to earn points from your first visit to any participating IGY marina.
All you have to do to register is complete the form below. It’s as simple as that!
There is no cost to enroll in the Anchor Club. It is our way of thanking you for staying with us.
If, for some reason you don’t receive an email, have questions about the program or if you would like your points balance please contact us at [email protected]
Retroactive points will not be awarded. Points only available from participating marinas in the IGY Network.