LATEST COVID-19 INFORMATION ST. KATHARINE DOCKS LONDON, ENGLAND
STILL IN EFFECT 2021 December 20
MARINA STATUS: OPERATING FOR ANNUAL & VISITING CUSTOMERS
- The marina is operational for annual berth holders and visiting yachts from England or other nations which have no quarantine restrictions on travel
- Marina Reception is open 0900-1700, 7 days a week
- Visiting customers are recommended to make bookings in advance
- Bars, cafes, and restaurants around the Docks are open for indoor and outdoor dining
- All marina washrooms are open with enhanced cleaning
- Waste water pump outs are available on demand
- Security is provided at all times
- ‘COVID secure’ measures are in place (hand santiser, additional cleaning, social distancing) to protect customers and the marina team
- Customers wishing to visit later in the season are recommended to make bookings in advance, and these bookings will be subject to restrictions in place at the time of the stay.
- You need to show your NHS COVID pass at nightclubs, some venues and large events to show you are fully vaccinated, have had a negative test result in the last 48 hours, or you have an exemption.
The Port of London is open and recreational use of the River Thames is permitted.
INFORMATION RESOURCES & CONTACTS
United Kingdom Government advice:
Port of London Authority (PLA):
City of London Port Health Department:
SERVICES NEAR THE MARINA
The Waitrose & Tescos stores, next to the marina, are open daily.
Thames Marine Services are operating a normal refuelling service.
- London’s transport network (tube, bus & rail) is open
- UK borders are open but with quarantine restrictions and many commercial operations are reduced.
- London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW), and London City Airport (LCY) are operating a limited service with many flights cancelled.
- https://www.heathrow.com/ | https://www.gatwickairport.com/ | https://www.londoncityairport.com/coronavirus