IGY NOVEMBER 2022 NEWSLETTER
Information to benefit Superyacht Owners, Captains, and Crew
Table Of Contents
- DON’T MISS ONE OF THE LEADING CHARTER EVENTS OF THE YEAR!
- ST. MAARTEN: YACHT CLUB ISLE DE SOL
- ST. LUCIA: RODNEY BAY MARINA
- TURKS & CAICOS: BLUE HAVEN MARINA
- MÁLAGA, SPAIN: IGY MÁLAGA MARINA
- IN-SLIP FUELING NOW AVAILABLE AT YACHT HAVEN GRANDE MIAMI
- IGY Sète Marina: South of France
- IGY Trident and Forbes Travel Guide Launch Crew Service Training in West Palm Beach
Don’t miss one of the leading charter events of the year!
St. Maarten: Yacht Club Isle De Sol
St. Lucia: Rodney Bay Marina
Turks & Caicos: Blue Haven Marina
Blue Haven Marina hosts yachts 220’+ with a maximum draft of 12 feet. Just 575 miles southeast of Miami, the island of Providenciales offers some of the most spectacular white sand beaches in the world.
Málaga, Spain: IGY Málaga Marina
IGY Málaga Marina is a dedicated superyacht marina that boasts 33 berths for superyachts between 20 and 180 meters. The marina is providing 1, 2, 3, and 4-day itineraries for guests to make the most of their stay.
In-slip fueling now available at Yacht Haven Grande Miami
Yacht Haven Grande Miami has recently commissioned in-slip high-speed fueling to provide safe and convenient bunkering for marina clients. The marina offers both marine-grade diesel and gasoline products sourced from the highest quality suppliers.