On behalf of the management and staff at Porto Cervo Marina, we would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Sardinia, Italy . Our team is dedicated to making sure that your stay is pleasurable. As the first Mediterranean location for IGY, a warm welcome awaits you. Our Marina is composed of two different harbours: the New Marina, that is always open with 24/7 VHF service and the Old Port that is officially open from the 1st of June until the 30th of September.
Sardinia, as the second largest Italian island after Sicily, offers luxurious beaches and splendid culture. The Old Port, where the marina is located, is considered the best-equipped tourist spot on the island. The village surrounding the marina has incredible cuisine and amazing shopping. If you are visiting for the first time or you have traveled here before and are looking for something new to discover in the area our staff can assist you in planning an enjoyable time.
We also have Cantiere Porto Cervo, a full-service boatyard. The boatyard has on staff many highly specialized professionals that offer maximum knowledge and service. Cantiere Porto Cervo is able to perform for your vessel, throughout the year, technical assistance service, repair, maintenance, fittings and total renovations.
If there is anything that we can do to make your stay with us more memorable
and relaxing, please do not hesitate to ask.
Carmine Sanna – General Manager
Arrival Information Details
Advanced reservations are strongly recommended at Marina di Porto Cervo. Berthing is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. We ask that you provide advanced notice, when feasible, of your approximate arrival time so we can be fully prepared for your arrival and minimize any inconvenience to you. Customs must be provided with 72 hours advanced notice to report a firm arrival location and estimated time of arrival.
Please Note: Captains and his/her assignee must check-in/check-out with the marina office for each stay unless otherwise arranged with marina management.
|Check-Out: 10:30 am
||Check-In: 4:30 pm
Upon approach to the marina lagoon, please hail the marina on VHF Channel 16. At that time a slip assignment will be provided as well as directions to the slip. Dock attendants will guide you in and assist you with docking. Once comfortably settled, we ask that you visit our marina office to check-in. The staff will quickly register you and answer any questions.
Upon departure, we request you contact the marina office 1-2 hours prior to departure to ensure all items are in order. Please visit the marina office in order to obtain the balance of the account which must be paid prior to departure. A receipt can be provided at the marina office or emailed upon request to the email address provided at the time of check-in. Once all items are in order, please hail the marina office on VHF Channel 16 if you would like assistance with disconnection and lines.
Early Check-In / Late Check-Out
If a slip is occupied after 10:30 am on the day of your scheduled departure, an additional night’s dockage will be charged to your account.
We will do our absolute best to accommodate your requests whenever possible. In most cases, if your slip is available prior to 4:30 pm on the day of your arrival, or after 10:30 am on the day of your departure, we will allow you to remain in the slip at no additional charge. Prior arrangements must be made with the marina office for early arrival or delayed departure in order to avoid unnecessary charges.
In the event an early check-in and/or late check-out is unable to be accommodated in your current slip, we will try to accommodate by making another slip available until such time your slip is available or you are ready to depart the marina.
In the event a temporary slip is made available to you, and you do not relocate the vessel, the marina reserves the right to charge you two times (2x’s) the original daily rate for each night you occupy the temporary slip.
This is necessary as the Marina di Porto Cervo operates at full occupancy at times and failure to relocate the vessel could negatively affect other guests.
Please note: Cancellation policies are subject to change. Please refer to your reservation confirmation or contact the marina office direct for confirmation of cancellation policy. Cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the marina. Any cancellation requests received through the IGY Marinas website are not considered proper cancellation.
Contact & Hours of Operation
Customs & Immigration Office
Contact the marina office to arrange for clearance.
Port Captain’s Hours of Operation:
Mon. – Fri. 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Closed on weekends & holidays
Customs & Immigration Information
- Please note: We do our best to ensure this information is up-to-date, however, this is strictly for informational purposes only. We recommend reviewing the Customs and Immigration site for the destination requirements.
Customs & Immigration Office
A Customs & Immigration Office is located near the marina, however, transportation is highly suggested and can be arranged prior to arrival.
Those reaching the port of entry after closing hours are required to raise a quarantine flag and report in the next morning.
In order to clear in and out of the Immigration Office, you will need the following:
- Vessel registration documents
- Vessel clearance documentation from the last port of call
- Copy of passenger/crew list (form I-418)
- Passports of all crew and guests
- Copy of the Ship’s Registry
Safety Equipment Requirements
All vessels cruising the Mediterranean waters should have the following safety equipment on-board:
- Functional life-vests for all passengers
- Parachute, orange, and para-rocket flares
- Bell and/or Whistle
- Fire Extinguisher
- VHF Radio
- First-aid Kit
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
Address: 07026 Olbia, Province of Olbia-Tempio, Italy
Phone: +39 0789 563444
- Olbia Airport at the Costa Smeralda in Sardinia offers passengers a great choice of European destinations.
Alghero-Fertilia Airport (AHO)
Address: 07041 Alghero SS, Italy
Phone: +39 339 241 7075
- Alghero – Riviera del Corallo Airport is an international airport situated 4.3 NM north-northwest of the city of Alghero, in northern Sardinia, Italy.
HEALTH / PHARMACY
- Costa Smeralda medical service +39 0789-9447
- Medical Service +39 0789-522074
- Arachena Medical Service +39 0789 552900
- S. Panteleo Medical Service +39 0789 64560
- Olbia First Aid +39 0789 522200
- Costa Smeralda Private Medical Service +39 0789 94577
- Studio Dentistico Dr. Mirijam Schildt +39 339 207 3860
Località Sottovento, 07021, 07021 Porto Cervo OT, Italy
- Pharmacy Porto Cervo +39 0789 92091
Arzachena OT IT, Piazzetta degli Archi, 12, 07021 Località, OT, Italy
- Banco di Sardegna +39 0789 909-072
Via Porto Cervo, 8, 07021 Porto Cervo OT, Italy
- Ufficio Postale Poste Italiane (Postal Service) +39 0789 92204
Via Porto Vecchio, 10, 07021 Porto Cervo OT, Italy
- The UPS Access Point
ia Madagascar, 27, 07026 Olbia OT, Italy
Marina di Porto Cervo Marina Rules
To make your stay with us more enjoyable, the following set of guidelines should be followed. These are merely suggested rules of etiquette and regulations to make the Marina and its facilities more enjoyable for all customers.
- Do not leave garbage on the docks or common areas to be picked up. Garbage should be bagged and tied and then properly placed in designated receptacles, or be placed in the garbage truck, not loosely scattered or abandoned.
- Oils and fuels should be disposed of properly and not in Marina trash cans. Please ask for assistance when disposing of oils, fuels, or chemicals. Your concern for the environment helps.
- Try not to introduce any effluents into the Marina lagoon. Use holding tanks if possible.
- Do not attempt to turn on your own water and electricity. Please have a dock attendant provide the service. Using pliers or screwdrivers will damage the equipment and you will be charged. It is suggested that you read meters (if applicable) along with our dock attendant to ensure accuracy.
- Anyone caught taking water from another yacht’s tap shall be responsible for the entire water cost of the metered yacht. Please use your own water.
- Keep power cords and water hoses in a neat and orderly fashion so that no one will trip in the dark or while carrying objects.
- Please wash sails on lawn areas where water outlets and drying spaces are available, or do it aboard your yacht.
- When marking anchor chains with paint, use paper or cardboard beneath your chain to keep wet paint off the docks and other customers’ shoes.
- When cleaning dinghies, make sure you rinse debris and growth off of the docks when finished.
- Lock the vessel when leaving it unattended.
- Lock your dinghies and outboard at night.
- Try to keep excessive noise down after 10:00 pm.
- Do not utilize power sanders or grinders while completing minor vessel repairs.
- Barbecue and cooking on the docks is prohibited. Barbecue and cooking should be done on board in suitable equipment and self contained. Any other way is dangerous and frowned upon. Kindly clean up after yourself when finished. Charcoal ash and debris are not to be disposed of into the lagoon.
- If bright deck lights or spot lights are to be used at night, avoid pointing them at nearby boats, especially down or into their cabins.
- Pets need to be kept on a leash or in an acceptable carrying case. Please be sure to clean up after your pets. Owners will be responsible for any damages caused by unattended pets.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
WHAT IS THE IGY ANCHOR CLUB REWARDS PROGRAM?
Anchor Club Rewards Flyer Anchor Club is the only marina loyalty program for captains or yacht owners. The IGY Anchor Club Rewards program allows you to accumulate points each time you dock at a participating IGY marina. Contact individual marinas to verify participation.
The IGY Loyalty Rewards program provides gift cards for you to purchase many great items. When you earn enough points you can choose a denomination of gift card you will receive an email to choose the gift card that you would like. Our new program offers international Mastercard reward cards, donations to charity and gift cards for many of your favorite stores, activities and brands. See some of the rewards available here.
Earn FREE Reward Points when you dock with IGY Marinas! No Blackout Dates! Activate your account immediately. Points are Not awarded on a Retroactive basis and do not start accruing until after the account is activated.
Sign up here! Send us the your name, email address, boat name and overall length, and you’ll receive a welcome email to start earning points! It’s as easy as Register, Dock, Earn, Redeem!
Enrollment is free and easy! All you need to sign up is your name, email address, boat name and length overall. You’ll receive a confirmation email with details about the program.
Dock at any of our participating marinas throughout our destinations world-wide and advise the marina office you’re an Anchor Club Member and the email address that you enrolled with.
Earn rewards points based on a percentage of the amount spent on dockage. Earn extra points through surveys, events, and more!
All that’s left to do is Sign Up! Send us your name, email address, boat name and overall length, and you’ll receive a welcome email to start earning points!
At IGY Marinas, we are pleased to provide a scope of services that are second-to-none. We are honored to serve as your hosts and will do everything to make sure that your visit is pleasant and memorable. We fully understand the needs and desires of the yachting community, and we offer you the highest level of service with complete attention to details.
Membership is open to owners and captains of vessels of all sizes and is free. You begin to earn points from your first visit to any participating IGY marina.
All you have to do to register is complete the form below. It’s as simple as that!
There is no cost to enroll in the Anchor Club. It is our way of thanking you for staying with us.
If, for some reason you don’t receive an email, have questions about the program or if you would like your points balance please contact us at [email protected]
Retroactive points will not be awarded. Points only available from participating marinas in the IGY Network.