Marina Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
- Lote A-18 De la Darsena
- Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur Mexico 23450
- Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Sat. 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Contact us for important dates
- 89° F (31° C) Sunrise: 6:07 AM
- 74° F (24° C) Sunset: 6:21 PM
- Low SSW 3-6 ft 7:11pm
- High SSW 3-6 ft 1:18am
- 380 Total Slips
- 33 Megayacht Slips
- Max Length: 375' (114 m)
- Max Draft: 29' (8.8 m)
- Max Beam: 63' (19 m)
- 30 amp, 50 amp
- 100 amp SP, 100 amp 3P
- 24 hr Gated Security with Guard
- Full Crew Facilities
- WiFi Connectivity
- Fitness Center
- Crew Lounge
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Private Shower Facilities
- On-Site Shopping & Dining
- High-Speed Fuel Dock
- Full Service Marina
- Vessel Repairs & Maintenance
- Provisioning Coordination
- Laundry Services
- Customs & Immigration
Directory & Local BusinessesAnchor Club Strategic Partners Crew & Yacht Insurance Provisioning Medical Services Communications Vessel Services Hotels - CSL Travel / Transportation - CSL Restaurants - CSL Shopping - CSL Entertainment - CSL
Regional Director Mexico, General Manager Marina Cabo San Lucas
Over 13 years with IGY MarinasSend Email
Police / Fire / Ambulance
The management and staff of Marina Cabo San Lucas would like to welcome you to our Mexican paradise. Located at the very tip of the famous Baja peninsula in Baja California Sur, Cabo San Lucas is a place full of contradictions.
From the glamorous wold of private jets and megayachts through to the simple lifestyle of the local artisans producing their traditional wares, you'll find something here for everyone.
From rock musicians to big-game fishing, and exploring the shops featuring locally handcrafted items, there is a choice of activity here to please you in Cabo. If there is something you need, please let us help you find it. As we like to say, arriving is just the beginning.
Darren Carey - Director of Marina Operations
STILL IN EFFECT AS OF: June 1, 2020
MARINA STATUS: OPEN (REDUCED SERVICES)
Mexican Ports remain open to all vessels other than those offering nautical tourism services. Additional health screening questions may be asked.
These health questions may include:
- Do any of your crew or guests onboard your vessel have any flu-like symptoms?
- Have any of your crew or guests, to the best of your knowledge, been in contact with anyone with flu like symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have any of your crew or guests been in contact with anyone confirmed to have contracted COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have any crew member or guests visited any of the following countries in the past 14 days?
Iran, China (excluding Hong Kong and Macau), the European states within the Schengen Area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland), and the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- Please detail the countries visited (even if in transit) for each member of passenger and crew
As per The President and State Governors declaration of a State of Sanitary Emergency, all non-essential business are closed and all residents are advised to “stay-at-home”. This is not a curfew.
The State of emergency is in place until June 15, 2020. This date may be extended.
Essential businesses remain open with social distancing requirements in place
Supermarkets, Hardware Stores, Pharmacies, and Clinics
Hotels, Air B&B, Timeshares are not permitted to accept any new bookings for visitors or tourists until further notice.
San Jose Del Cabo (SJD) airport remains open for inbound and outbound flights; inbound arrivals are subject to scanning.
Restaurants are permitted to do take-away / to-go only; no in-house dining permitted. Bars are closed.
Beaches are closed as of April 6, 2020 until further notice.
Arrival Information Details
Advanced reservations are strongly recommended at Marina Cabo San Lucas. Slips are not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. We ask that you provide advanced notice, when feasible, of your approximate arrival time so we can be fully prepared for your arrival and minimize any inconvenience to you.
Please Note: Captains and his/her assignee must check-in/check-out with the marina office for each stay unless otherwise arranged with marina management.
|Check-Out: 12:00 pm||Check-In: 1:00pm|
When feasible, we request an estimated time of arrival 24hr in advance so we can be fully prepared for your arrival and minimize any inconvenience.
Upon approach, please contact the marina office on VHF Channel 88A to obtain directions to the slip assignment. A skilled dock attendant will report to the slip to assist with docking, line handling, and connections. Once comfortably settled, we ask that you visit our marina office to check-in. The staff will answer any questions you have.
Upon departure, we request you contact the marina office 1-2 hours prior to departure to ensure all items are in order. A receipt can be provided at the marina office or emailed upon request to the email address provided at the time of check-in. If all items are in order, please hail the marina office on VHF Channel 88A if you would like assistance with disconnection and lines.
Early Check-in / Late Check-out
If a slip is occupied after 1:00 pm on the day of your scheduled departure, an additional night's dockage will be charged to your account.
We will do our absolute best to accommodate your requests whenever possible. In most cases, if your slip is available prior to 12:00pm on the day of your arrival, or after 1:00 pm on the day of your departure, we will allow you to remain in the slip at no additional charge. Prior arrangements must be made with the marina office for early arrival or delayed departure in order to avoid unnecessary charges.
In the event an early check-in and/or late check-out is unable to be accommodated in your currently slip, we will try to accommodate by making another slip available until such time your slip is available or you are ready to depart the marina.
In the event a temporary slip is made available to you, and you do not relocate the vessel, the marina reserves the right to charge you two times (2x's) the original daily rate for each night you occupy the temporary slip.
This is necessary as at times, the marina operates at full occupancy and failure to relocate the vessel could negatively affect other guests.
Please note: Cancellation policies are subject to change. Please refer to your reservation confirmation or contact the marina office direct for confirmation of cancellation policy. Cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the marina. Any cancellation requests received through the IGY Marinas website are not considered proper cancellation.
Contact & Hours of Operation
Customs & Immigration Office
Contact the marina office to arrange for clearance.
Customs & Immigration Information
- Please note: We do our best to ensure this information is up-to-date, however, this is strictly for informational purposes only. We recommend reviewing the Customs and Immigration site for the destination requirements.
Customs & Immigration Office
A Customs & Immigration Office is located near the marina, however, transportation is highly suggested and can be arranged prior to arrival.
US Citizens are required to show proof of citizenship when traveling to and from Mexico. Each visitor needs a valid picture ID and one of the following:
- A state issued birth certificate with affixed seal, or
- A naturalization certificate, with laminated naturalization card, or
- A valid US Passport (expired passports are not accepted)
To get into Mexico, some travelers may need to bring passport and/or a visa. Coming from the US, no visa is required.
It is recommended to use the services of a naval agent:
- Victor Barreda
Office: +1 052-624-14-30207
Cell: +1 044-624-14-74019
- Aduana de la Paz, BCS
Col Centro, Cabo San Lucas
Office: +1 624-105-1638
Cell: +1 624-143-0135
Safety Equipment Requirements
All vessels cruising the Mexican waters should have the following safety equipment on-board:
- Functional life-vests for all passengers
- Parachute, orange, and para-rocket flares
- Bell and/or Whistle
- Fire Extinguisher
- VHF Radio
- First-aid Kit
Cabo San Lucas International Airport(CSL)
Address: Av. Leona Vicario s/n, Mesa Colorada II Etapa, 23460 Cabo San Lucas, BCS Mexico
Phone: +52 624-124-5500
- Cabo San Lucas International Airport is a small international airfield located 4.5 miles northwest of Cabo San Lucas in Baja California Sur, Mexico. The airport has air taxi service. Recently, the runway was enlarged and lengthened to 7,000 ft.
HEALTH / PHARMACY
- Hospiten Cabo San Lucas +52 624-145-6000
Carretera Transpeninsular KM 0,5 Condominio Maestro Plaza San Lucas Col, El Tezal, 23454 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- AMC American Medical Center +52 624-143-4911
Lázaro Cárdenas # 911, El Medano Ejidal, El Medano, 23453 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- Cabo San Lucas Medical Center +52 624-143-9727
Calle Gral Juan Alvarez S/N, El Medano Ejidal, El Arenal, 23460 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- American Pharmacy +52 624-105-1700
Puerto Paraiso Mall, Lázaro Cárdenas, El Medano Ejidal, Marina, 23453 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- California Pharmacy +52 624-143-0795
Blvd Paseo de la Marina, Marina, San Lucas, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- Super Doradas Pharmacy +52 624-105-0495
Lázaro Cárdenas 3, Col. Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- Scotiabank +52 624-105-8096
Lázaro Cárdenas, El Medano Ejidal, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- Banorte +52 624-143-9847
Ignacio Zaragoza SN, Downtown, Ildefonso Green, 23400 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- CIBanco +52 624-143-1988
Hotel Wyndham, Blvd. Marina lote 9 y 10 Zona D, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- Mexican Postal Service +52 624-143-0048
Lázaro Cárdenas 22, El Medano Ejidal, Marina, 23453 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- Mailbox Store +52 624-143-3032
Francisco I Madero 4, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- DHL Express Service Point +52 800-765-6345
Evelyn Boutique, Prolongacion Leona Vicario Sn, Zona Industrial Firet, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
- Centro de Envio FedEx +52 800-003-3339
Los Paredones Bodega 2, Colonia El Progreso, 23450 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Inspire Giving through You - February 23, 2019
Leonardo Gastelum Villalobos School
Thank you to all of the volunteers that came out to help us with this year's initiative. Cabo San Lucas Marina and over 200 volunteers gathered to help paint 3 buildings and install water tanks, pumps and faucets for restroom for the Leonardo Gastelum Villalobos School. They also installed cable internet and wireless routers to classrooms and created an emergency evacuation plan with exit signage and 6 fire extinguishers. Outside volunteers installed new soccer nets and basketball nets along with cleaning up the school grounds by trimming trees.
If you were unable to attend our day of community service, but would still like to help, please contact us for further information regarding donations and where to send them.
Our number one goal is to work together inspiring others through the act of giving back our time, support efforts, accessible resources, goods and services.
Inspire Giving through You - February 10, 2018
Cabo San Lucas Marina participated in community clean-up. For more information regarding volunteer opportunities or donations please contact us.
Inspire Giving through You - February 25, 2017
Cabo San Lucas Fire Department
Thank you to all of our volunteers, who participated in the 2016 and 2017 "Inspire Giving through You" Community Outreach Project. We appreciate your dedication and commitment to make a difference by inspiring others to give back to their communities.
Marina Cabo San Lucas created a substation for the local fire department. They helped to install a parking area and storage building. The project provided landscaping, security/safety lighting, furniture, sign and updated the fire department's living quarters and restrooms.
Inspire Giving through You - February 20, 2016
Cabo Carolina Cerebral Palsy Foundation
Thank you to all of our volunteers, who participated in the "Inspire Giving through You" Community Outreach Project. We appreciate your dedication and commitment to make a difference by inspiring others to give back to their communities.
Over 100 volunteers and IGY staff/ executives assisted with modernizations of the Cabo Carolina Cerebral Palsy Foundation’s office and (2) local parks tasks included building ramps, repairing walkways, cleaning and overall beautifications.
The Cabo Carolina Cerebral Palsy is a foundation that helps special needs children receive rehabilitation through the use of the Mobilizer1. The innovative piece of equipment realigns the body and reprograms the brain through repetition and 3D vision. IGY crews will make improvement to help the parks with wheelchair accessibility. The IGY team will assist with interior design upgrades and minor renovations of Cabo Carolina office.
- Painting of walls, floors, basketball courts, slides, games, seesaw
- Repair of fencing, slides, swings, walls
- Installation and repair of slides, swings, fence, sandlot, plants, shrubbery, basketball boards, nets for basketball and soccer goals
- Repair of playground equipment, concrete benches, fence
- Clearing of debris, trash and areas damaged by hurricane Odile
- Removal 7 truckloads of garbage
- Heavy ground works and cosmetic landscaping
Please contact: InspireGiving@IGYMarinas.com for further information regarding donations and where to send them.
Marina Cabo San Lucas Marina Rules
To make your stay with us more enjoyable, the following set of guidelines should be followed. These are merely suggested rules of etiquette and regulations to make the Marina and its facilities more enjoyable for all customers.
- Do not leave garbage on the docks or common areas to be picked up. Garbage should be bagged and tied and then properly placed in designated receptacles, or be placed in the garbage truck, not loosely scattered or abandoned.
- Oils and fuels should be disposed of properly and not in Marina trash cans. Please ask for assistance when disposing of oils, fuels, or chemicals. Your concern for the environment helps.
- Try not to introduce any effluents into the Marina lagoon. Use holding tanks if possible.
- Do not attempt to turn on your own water and electricity. Please have a dock attendant provide the service. Using pliers or screwdrivers will damage the equipment and you will be charged. It is suggested that you read meters (if applicable) along with our dock attendant to ensure accuracy.
- Anyone caught taking water from another yacht's tap shall be responsible for the entire water cost of the metered yacht. Please use your own water.
- Keep power cords and water hoses in a neat and orderly fashion so that no one will trip in the dark or while carrying objects.
- Please wash sails on lawn areas where water outlets and drying spaces are available, or do it aboard your yacht.
- When marking anchor chains with paint, use paper or cardboard beneath your chain to keep wet paint off the docks and other customers' shoes.
- When cleaning dinghies, make sure you rinse debris and growth off of the docks when finished.
- Lock the vessel when leaving it unattended.
- Lock your dinghies and outboard at night.
- Try to keep excessive noise down after 10:00 pm.
- Do not utilize power sanders or grinders while completing minor vessel repairs.
- Barbecue and cooking on the docks is prohibited. Barbecue and cooking should be done on board in suitable equipment and self contained. Any other way is dangerous and frowned upon. Kindly clean up after yourself when finished. Charcoal ash and debris are not to be disposed of into the lagoon.
- If bright deck lights or spot lights are to be used at night, avoid pointing them at nearby boats, especially down or into their cabins.
- Pets need to be kept on a leash or in an acceptable carrying case. Please be sure to clean up after your pets. Owners will be responsible for any damages caused by unattended pets.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Anchor Club Rewards Points
Thank you for your interest in the IGY Anchor Club!
What is the IGY Anchor Club?
The IGY Anchor Club is the only marina loyalty program for captains or yacht owners. The IGY Anchor Club allows you to accumulate points each time you stay at a participating IGY location.
The IGY Anchor Club rewards provide all kinds of gifts such as electronics, jewelry, vessel needs and services, clothing – you name it, we have it!
Earn FREE Rewards Points valid toward gifts, services, travel and charities when you stay with IGY Marinas! No Blackout Dates!
Sign up here! It’s as easy as Register, Activate, Dock, Earn, Redeem!
Enrollment is free and easy! All you need to sign up is your name, email address, boat name and length overall. You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to create your password to redeem your points at our members-only site, www.igyanchorclubrewards.com.
Activate your account by logging in and changing your password. Points do not start accumulating until after your account is activated. Retroactive points are unavailable.
Dock at any of our participating marinas throughout our destinations world-wide and advise the marina office you’re an Anchor Club Member.
Earn rewards points based on a percentage of the amount spent on dockage. Earn extra points through surveys, events, and more!
Redeem your points for travel, services, electronics, jewelry, clothing, or even trade your points and donate to charity!
All that's left to do is Sign Up! Send us your name, email address, boat name, and overall length and you'll receive a welcome email to start earning points!
ItinerariesView all itineraries
3 day - Cabo San Lucas
Here is 3 days of adventure waiting for you in Cabo San Lucas.View itinerary
5 day - Cabo San Lucas
5 days is not enough time to see all the wonderful things that Cabo San Lucas has to offer. Here are our suggestions on a 5-day exciting itinerary.View itinerary
Local Attractions - Cabo San Lucas
At Marina Cabo San Lucas, you can embark on all kinds of sportfishing and recreational charters. From deep sea fishing day trips and whale watching adventures to sunset sailings and catamaran cruises, the seafaring fun awaits.View itinerary
Annual Events - Cabo San Lucas
Trying to decide when to visit Cabo San Lucas? Here are annual events that you will not want to miss.View itinerary