Yacht Club at Isle de Sol
- Airport Road, Simpson Bay
- St. Maarten, Dutch Caribbean
- Mon. - Fri. 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Sat. & Sun. 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Contact us for important dates
- 87° F (30° C) Sunrise: 5:51 AM
- 77° F (26° C) Sunset: 6:45 PM
- Low E 1-4 ft 7:11pm
- High E 1-4 ft 1:18am
- On-Site Restaurant
- Fitness Center
- Crew Lounge
- Complimentary Use of Bicycles
- Resort-style Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- High-speed In-slip Fueling
- Provisioning Services
- Waste Disposal Services
- Pump-out Services
- Maintenance Flexibility
- Laundry Services Nearby
Directory & Local BusinessesAnchor Club Strategic Partners Crew & Yacht Insurance Provisioning Medical Services Communications Vessel Services - Simpson Bay Hotels - Simpson Bay Travel / Transportation - Simpson Bay Restaurants - Simpson Bay Shopping - Simpson Bay Entertainment - Simpson Bay
Regional Director Caribbean and Central America
Over 13 years whith IGY MarinasSend Email
24 Hr Emergency
The management and staff of Yacht Club at Isle de Sol would like to welcome you to St. Maarten. Whether this is your first visit to our beautiful island, or you've made the Simpson Bay Lagoon your winter home in the past, we hope the information provided here will be of use.
Our impressive facilities are designed to delight even the most discerning yachtsmen from around the globe. The Yacht Club at Isle de Sol is an extremely secure facility conveniently located just inside the Simpson Bay Bridge.
With a private entrance and countless amenities, your guests and crew are sure to be comfortable. If there is anything that the marina staff or I can do to make your stay more memorable and relaxing, please don't hesitate to ask.
Marina General Manager
Regional Director of Marina Operations: Caribbean & Latin America
EFFECTIVE AS OF: JUNE 15, 2020
MARINA STATUS: OPEN WITH EXCEPTIONS
- Marina is open to arriving vessels effective immediately.
- Private Planes can land at St. Maarten's Airport beginning June 1st to bring yacht owners and guests.
- Crew can transfer via St. Maarten using existing flights.
- Vessels who have been cleared into the French side for more than 14 days can transit to the Dutch side with no quarantine required.
- A local registered agent is required for all vessels.
- Office and Marina Amenities including the Gym and Restrooms are closed to the public.
- Staff responding to emails daily – preferred method of communication is by e-mail or Whatsapp
- Dock Staff available for assistance as needed by appointment – please provide as much notice as possible.
- Vendor, Service Provider and Guest access to marina restricted to Emergencies Only. Captains need to inform Marina Staff if they are expecting a visitor for any reason.
- Pump outs and Fueling available by appointment only
- Group and social activities are absolutely forbidden
- Security will be on property 24/7/365
- Garbage will be collected daily at 9am. Please have place your garbage in the appropriate bins prior to 9am.
- St. Maarten currently has a curfew in place as follows: 11:00 pm to 5:00 am / 7 days a week.
LOCAL INFORMATION RESOURCES
St. Maarten Government
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the marina accepting incoming vessels?
Yes. St. Maarten is open to yachts, cruisers, and private vessels.
Are vessels allowed to depart the marina?
Yes. There are currently no restrictions on departing vessels, however, you may not be able to return once you've departed based on government restrictions.
Are the marina amenities currently available for use?
No. At this time all marina amenities are closed.
Is there a curfew in place?
11:00 pm to 5:00 am / 7 days a week.
Are vessel repairs available?
Crew members are allowed to perform repairs due to the 24 hour curfew.
Is fueling available?
Fueling is available by appointment only. Please contact the marina office directly.
Are ports currently open?
Vessels over 500g Tons can be accommodated for fueling and provisioning, otherwise the A.C. Wathey Cargo Port is only open to Military vessels and essential cargo ships
Air airports currently open?
Yes. Grande Case Esperance Airport on the French side is open for flights to and from Guadeloupe.
Is St. Barth's Open for Visitors?
Yes. Every visitor to the island will be asked to provide a COVID-negative RT-PCR test performed within three days prior to the visitor’s departure.
If it’s not possible to arrange a test prior to departure, visitors will be required to be tested for COVID-19 within 24 hours of arrival.
Until test results are known, visitors will be required to observe “strict quarantine” in their villa or hotel room “during which time interaction is limited to only those traveling in your party.”
Test results will take less than 24 hours to be released, Magras said. For those staying on the island for more than seven days, a second RT-PCR test will be required on Day 7. (Children under the age of 10 do not require a test).
Welcoming Navy Beach to St. Maarten in early 2020, the Yacht Club at Isle de Sol is excited to be the exclusive location providing one-of-a-kind experiences designed and planned for incoming vessel owners and charter guests, as well as events catering to the residents and visitors of the island.
Destined to be the new flag-ship location for the company, Navy Beach St. Maarten will raise the bar even further offering a variety of exclusive and elegant events tailored to the desires of those looking for a private area to hold an event for up to 250 guests.
From the pool to the rooftop, the St. Maarten location will encompass coveted daybeds among tropical landscaping around the pool area, as well as cozy banquette seating, teak bar, gaming area and an uber sexy "Sky Deck" with full bar, seating, and event space with unobstructed views of the surrounding yachts and the Simpson Bay landscape.
Events can be tailored to the desires of the host and customized to provide an experience beyond anything offered throughout the Caribbean Islands. Advanced reservations are encouraged to secure specific dates as events have already been scheduled for the first quarter.
Contact the Bridge Operator on VHF Channel 12 for permission to enter or leave Simpson Bay Lagoon. All vessels must clear in/out with Customs & Immigration when sailing between the Dutch & French sides of the island.
Bridge Opening Times:
9:30 am | 11:30 am | 3:00 pm | 5:00 pm
Bridge Opening Times:
8:30 am | 10:30 am | 4:00 pm
Special bridge openings are available with 24-hour advance notice.
Bridge Operator Contact Information
Phone: +1 721-545-5230 or +1 721-545-3183
Simpson Bay Bridge Information
Maximum Width 55' (16.75m)
Bridge Clearance 8' (2.4m) varies with tide changes
Water Depth 19.5' (6m)
Arrival Information Details
Advanced reservations are strongly recommended at the Yacht Club at Isle de Sol. Berthing is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. We ask that you provide advanced notice, when feasible, of your approximate arrival time so we can be fully prepared for your arrival and minimize any inconvenience to you.
Please Note: Captains and his/her assignee must check-in/check-out with the marina office for each stay unless otherwise arranged with marina management.
|Check-Out: 10:30 am||Check-In: 4:30 pm|
After passage through Simpson Bay Bridge, you will be escorted to your slip by an IGY Marinas tender. Dock attendants will guide you in and assist you with docking. Once comfortably settled, we ask that you visit our marina office to check-in. The staff will quickly register you and answer any questions.
Upon departure, we request you contact the marina office 1-2 hours prior to departure to ensure all items are in order. A receipt can be provided at the marina office or emailed upon request to the email address provided at the time of check-in. If all items are in order, please hail the marina office on VHF Channel 16 or 78A if you would like assistance with disconnection and lines.
Early Check-In / Late Check-Out
If a slip is occupied after 10:30 am on the day of your scheduled departure, an additional night's dockage will be charged to your account.
We will do our absolute best to accommodate your requests whenever possible. In most cases, if your slip is available prior to 4:30 pm on the day of your arrival, or after 10:30 am on the day of your departure, we will allow you to remain in the slip at no additional charge. Prior arrangements must be made with the marina office for early arrival or delayed departure in order to avoid unnecessary charges.
In the event an early check-in and/or late check-out is unable to be accommodated in your current slip, we will try to accommodate by making another slip available until such time your slip is available or you are ready to depart the marina.
In the event a temporary slip is made available to you, and you do not relocate the vessel, the marina reserves the right to charge you two times (2x's) the original daily rate for each night you occupy the temporary slip.
This is necessary as the Yacht Club at Isle de Sol operates at full occupancy at times and failure to relocate the vessel could negatively affect other guests.
All non-peak season reservations require a 72-hour cancellation notice.
*Peak Dates & Restrictions:
Peak dates December 1st thru March 30th Require a 21-day cancellation notice for a full deposit refund.
One-week cancellation notice prior to arrival full refund minus 10%
Please note: Cancellation policies are subject to change. Please refer to your reservation confirmation or contact the marina office direct for confirmation of cancellation policy. Cancellation requests must be submitted directly to the marina. Any cancellation requests received through the IGY Marinas website are not considered proper cancellation.
Contact & Hours of Operation
Port Clearance Office
Hours of Operation:
Open daily: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Open 7 days a week, 365 days per year. Outbound clearance can be done a day in advance of departure as long as the total number of crew and total number of guests departing are correct.
Customs & Immigration Office
Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am to 6:30 pm (Closed from 11:45 am to 2:00 pm)
Open 7 days a week, 365 days per year. Outbound clearance can be done a day in advance of departure as long as the captain/agent as all of the crew and guest passports. By advance request, special after hour clearances are available through a local agent.
Customs & Immigration Information
- Please note: We do our best to ensure this information is up-to-date, however, this is strictly for informational purposes only. We recommend reviewing the Customs and Immigration site for the destination requirements.
The Immigration Department is in the Police Station located adjacent to the channel into the Simpson Bay Lagoon. In order to clear in and out of the St. Maarten Immigration Office, you will need the following:
- Three (3) copies of Immigration form
- Three (3) copies of the Crew List
- Three (3) copies of the Guest List
- One (1) copy of the Customs Declaration form
- One (1) customs monetary declaration if in possession of funds in excess of $9,999.00USD
- Valid Ship's Registry
Safety Equipment Requirements
All vessels cruising the Caribbean waters should have the following safety equipment on-board:
- Functional life-vests for all passengers
- Parachute, orange, and para-rocket flares
- Bell and/or Whistle
- Fire Extinguisher
- VHF Radio
- First-aid Kit
Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)
Address: Airport Rd. Simpson Bay, St. Maarten
Phone: +1 721-546-7542
- Princess Juliana International Airport is the main airport on the Caribbean island of Saint Martin/Sint Maarten. The airport is located on the Dutch side of the island, in the country of Sint Maarten. While driving between the Dutch and French side of the island, you will not be required to pass through any Customs & Immigration check-points.
HEALTH / PHARMACY
- St. Maarten Medical Center +1 721-543-1111
30 Welgelegen Rd, Sint Maarten
- St. Maarten Health Care Clinic +1 721-544-3568
15 Welfare Rd, Cole Bay, Sint Maarten
- Dr. Halley's Dental Clinic +1 721-544-3080
The Corner Rd. Sint Maarten
- St. Maarten Veterinary Clinic +1 721-542-0111
25 A. J. C. Brouwer Rd, Sint Maarten
- Simpson Bay Pharmacy +1 721-544-3653
68 Welfare Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
- Windward Islands Bank, LTD +1 721-546-2942
C.A. Cannegieter St, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
- First Caribbean Int'l Bank +1 721-542-3511
Laguna View Professional Center, Welfare Rd, Cole Bay, Sint Maarten
- Bank of Nova Scotia +1 721-542-2262
#62 Back St, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
- The Mailbox +1 721-553-3890
30-A Airport Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
- FedEx World Service Center +1 721-544-2810
Welfare Road 64, Phillipsburg 97100, Sint Maarten
Inspire Giving through You - February 23, 2019
The Yacht Club at Isle de Sol held a charity fair to raise money and awareness for the following charities:
- St. Maarten Nature Foundation
- St. Maarten Animal Welfare Foundation
- Kidz at Sea
- Carib Swim Team
- New Start Home
- I Can Foundation
Each charity held events at each of their booths and around the marina to help raise money for their charities. There was a reef clean-up, mangrove clean-up, sail boating demonstrations, swim lessons, tournaments, and lots of items for sale throughout the day.
Charities like the Nature Foundation St. Maarten work towards educating the youth on conservation issues and promoting environmental awareness in the community to stop environmental pollution, protect the environment and reduce single-use plastics. Also, they help to protect and enhance wildlife and marine life species on St. Maarten. To donate directly to the Nature Foundation St. Maarten click here.
Our number one goal is to work together inspiring others through the act of giving back our time, support efforts, accessible resources, goods and services. Please contact us for further information.
Inspire Giving through You - February 25, 2017
New Start Children's Home
Thank you to all of our volunteers, who participated in the 2016 and 2017 "Inspire Giving through You" Community Outreach Project. We appreciate your dedication and commitment to make a difference by inspiring others to give back to their communities.
On February 25th, 2017, Yacht Club at Isle de Sol, Simpson Bay Marina and many volunteers completed internal and external repairs of a home for children including yard corrections to prohibit flooding, repairs completed for safety precautions, internal and external painting, and installation of safety lighting.
Inspire Giving through You - February 20, 2016
ICAN Foundation Orphanage
Thank you to all of our volunteers, who participated in the "Inspire Giving through You" Community Outreach Project. We appreciate your dedication and commitment to make a difference by inspiring others to give back to their communities.
For more information or to donate to the organization directly, contact the St. Maarten ICAN Foundation directly at +1 721 547 7013.
40 volunteers and IGY staff/executives helped with renovations of the ICAN Foundations Orphanage. Upgrades include installation of exterior and interior doors, construction of closets, repairs and setting up playground equipment, construction of a perimeter roof, basic maintenance and deep-cleaning of the orphanage. The non-profit has received monetary donations as well as beds, cribs, air-conditioning units, linens, provisions, clothing and additional supplies.
- Painting of exterior/interior of building
- Painting and repair of perimeter fencing
- Installation and repairs of doors and locks
- Repair of playground equipment and toys
- Construction of outdoor overhanging
- Removal of truck load of garbage
Please contact us for further information regarding donations and where to send them.
The Yacht Club at Isle de Sol Marina Rules
To make your stay with us more enjoyable, the following set of guidelines should be followed. These are merely suggested rules of etiquette and regulations to make the Marina and its facilities more enjoyable for all customers.
- Do not leave garbage on the docks to be picked up. Garbage should be bagged and tied and then properly placed in designated receptacles, or be placed in the garbage truck, not loosely scattered or abandoned.
- Oils and fuels should be disposed of properly and not in Marina trash cans. Please ask for assistance when disposing of oils, fuels, or chemicals. Your concern for the environment helps.
- Try not to introduce any effluents into the Marina lagoon. Use holding tanks if possible.
- Do not attempt to turn on your own water and electricity. Please have a dock attendant do it so you can be properly metered in and out. Using pliers or screwdrivers will damage the equipment and you will be charged. It is suggested that you read meters along with our dock attendant to ensure accuracy in your metered charges for utilities.
- Anyone caught taking water from another yacht's tap shall be responsible for the entire water cost of the metered yacht. Please use your own water.
- Keep power cords and water hoses in a neat and orderly fashion so that no one will trip in the dark or while carrying objects.
- Please wash sails on lawn areas where water outlets and drying spaces are available, or do it aboard your yacht.
- When marking anchor chains with paint, use paper or cardboard beneath your chain to keep wet paint off the docks and other customers' shoes.
- When cleaning dinghies, make sure you rinse debris and growth off of the docks when finished.
- Lock your boat when leaving it unattended.
- Lock your dinghies and outboard at night, especially Friday nights.
- Try to keep excessive noise down after 10 pm as some people do need their rest.
- Boat repairs being performed at the docks should probably not include grinding and/or power sanding.
- Barbecue and cooking on the docks is prohibited. Barbecue and cooking should be done on board in suitable equipment and self contained. Any other way is dangerous and frowned upon. Kindly clean up after yourself when finished. Charcoal ash and debris are not to be disposed of into the lagoon.
- When docking, keep bowsprits and davits over water's edge and not protruding across the docks.
- If bright deck lights or spot lights are to be used at night, avoid pointing them at nearby boats, especially down or into their cabins.
- Try to control your pets. Some people do get upset by animals, especially when nature calls on their boat.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Anchor Club Rewards Points
Thank you for your interest in the IGY Anchor Club!
What is the IGY Anchor Club?
The IGY Anchor Club is the only marina loyalty program for captains or yacht owners. The IGY Anchor Club allows you to accumulate points each time you stay at a participating IGY location.
The IGY Anchor Club rewards provide all kinds of gifts such as electronics, jewelry, vessel needs and services, clothing – you name it, we have it!
Earn FREE Rewards Points valid toward gifts, services, travel and charities when you stay with IGY Marinas! No Blackout Dates!
Sign up here! It’s as easy as Register, Activate, Dock, Earn, Redeem!
Enrollment is free and easy! All you need to sign up is your name, email address, boat name and length overall. You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to create your password to redeem your points at our members-only site, www.igyanchorclubrewards.com.
Activate your account by logging in and changing your password. Points do not start accumulating until after your account is activated. Retroactive points are unavailable.
Dock at any of our participating marinas throughout our destinations world-wide and advise the marina office you’re an Anchor Club Member.
Earn rewards points based on a percentage of the amount spent on dockage. Earn extra points through surveys, events, and more!
Redeem your points for travel, services, electronics, jewelry, clothing, or even trade your points and donate to charity!
All that's left to do is Sign Up! Send us your name, email address, boat name, and overall length and you'll receive a welcome email to start earning points!
"I've been to many facilities all over the world, Isle de Sol is the best by far!"
"Amazing! The owners enjoyed their stay at the marina. Veronica was extremely helpful with the preparations for our charter! Amazing personality!"
"The pearl of the Caribbean! Thank you!"
ItinerariesView all itineraries
3 day - Simpson Bay
The island with its split personality, Dutch and French, offers many opportunities for boating and recreation. Stunning beaches, lots of water sports, excellent restaurants, a variety of golf courses, and off-shore fishing, are all available on this romantic island. Here are 3 days of enjoyment.View itinerary
5 day - Simpson Bay
If you’re holidaying on the island and want excitement we can help you create your own unique adventure with a wide range of options. Here is an example of a 5 day itinerary that can be customized just for you.View itinerary
Local Attractions - Simpson Bay
There are fun places year round that you can explore on the island.View itinerary
Annual Events - Simpson Bay
St. Maarten/St. Martin has many festivals and events throughout the year. Some of the highlights are right here.View itinerary