IGY Sète Marina
- Tel: +33 4-8611-3437
- VHF: VHF Channel 16 & 12
- Sète, France
- Mon. - Fri. 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Sat. - Sun. 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Contact us for important dates
- 69° F (20° C) Sunrise: 8:31 AM
- 56° F (14° C) Sunset: 7:29 PM
- Low NW 2.5-3.5 m 7:11pm
- High NW 2.5-3.5 m 1:18am
- 10 Total Berths
- 10 Megayacht Berths
- Max Length: 595' (180 m)
- Max Draft: 26' (8 m)
- Max Beam: No Restrictions
- 125 amps to 2,000 amps
- Certified ISPS Port
- Along-side Vehicle Parking
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Full Concierge Services
- Full Crew Lounge - Coming Soon!
- Private Shower Facilities - Coming Soon!
- Fueling Concierge
- Provisioning Services Nearby
- Waste Disposal Services
- Arrangement of Transportation
- Nearby Customs & Immigration
Directory & Local BusinessAnchor Club Strategic Partners
Regional Director of Operations Europe and Mediterranean
Over 10 years with IGY MarinasSend Email
RECEPTION / MAIN OFFICE
RESERVATIONS / CONCIERGE
Fire / Emergency
18 or 112
Call SAMU at 15
On behalf of the management and staff at IGY’s Sète Marina, we would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Sète, France. As the newest IGY marina that caters exclusively to the world’s largest vessels, we can accommodate Megayachts and Superyachts up to 595’ (180m). We are the perfect destination for short- or long-term stays being ideally located near Montpellier and Carcassonne and centrally positioned between the Côte d’Azur and Barcelona.
This modern marina offers the comfort of alongside berthing in a facility that will have crane resources to perform provisioning, routine maintenance and emergency repairs. We also have a newly constructed Marina Clubhouse that has crew amenities, a gym and a roof-top terrace.
All of IGY’s marinas are recognized for offering the highest standards in both facilities and amenities, and indeed customer service; IGY Sète Marina is no different. If there is anything that we can do to make your stay with us more memorable and relaxing, please do not hesitate to ask.
IGY Sète Marina Team
Arrival Information Details
Advanced reservations are strongly recommended at IGY Sète Marina. Berthing is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. We ask that you provide advanced notice, when feasible, of your approximate arrival time so we can be fully prepared for your arrival and minimize any inconvenience to you. Customs must be provided with 72 hours advanced notice to report a firm arrival location and estimated time of arrival.
Please Note: Captains and his/her assignee must check-in/check-out with the marina office for each stay unless otherwise arranged with marina management.
|Check-Out: 10:30 am||Check-In: 4:30 pm|
Upon approach to the marina lagoon, please hail the marina on VHF Channel 12. At that time a slip assignment will be provided as well as directions to the slip. Dock attendants will guide you in and assist you with docking. Once comfortably settled, we ask that you visit our marina office to check-in. The staff will quickly register you and answer any questions.
Upon departure, we request you contact the marina office 1-2 hours prior to departure to ensure all items are in order. Please visit the marina office in order to obtain the balance of the account which must be paid prior to departure. A receipt can be provided at the marina office or emailed upon request to the email address provided at the time of check-in. Once all items are in order, please hail the marina office on VHF Channel 12 if you would like assistance with disconnection and lines.
Early Check-In / Late Check-Out
If a slip is occupied after 10:30 am on the day of your scheduled departure, an additional night's dockage will be charged to your account.
We will do our absolute best to accommodate your requests whenever possible. In most cases, if your slip is available prior to 4:30 pm on the day of your arrival, or after 10:30 am on the day of your departure, we will allow you to remain in the slip at no additional charge. Prior arrangements must be made with the marina office for early arrival or delayed departure in order to avoid unnecessary charges.
In the event an early check-in and/or late check-out is unable to be accommodated in your current slip, we will try to accommodate by making another slip available until such time your slip is available or you are ready to depart the marina.
In the event a temporary slip is made available to you, and you do not relocate the vessel, the marina reserves the right to charge you two times (2x's) the original daily rate for each night you occupy the temporary slip.
This is necessary as IGY Sète Marina operates at full occupancy at times and failure to relocate the vessel could negatively affect other guests.
Contact & Hours of Operation
Customs & Immigration Office
Contact the marina office to arrange for clearance.
Port Captain's Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Fri. 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Closed on weekends & holidays
Customs & Immigration Information
- Please note: We do our best to ensure this information is up-to-date, however, this is strictly for informational purposes only. We recommend reviewing the Customs and Immigration site for the destination requirements.
Customs & Immigration Office
A Customs & Immigration Office is located near the marina, however, transportation is highly suggested and can be arranged prior to arrival.
Those reaching the port of entry after closing hours are required to raise a quarantine flag and report in the next morning.
In order to clear in and out of the Immigration Office, you will need the following:
- Vessel registration documents
- Vessel clearance documentation from the last port of call
- Copy of passenger/crew list (form I-418)
- Passports of all crew and guests
- Copy of the Ship's Registry
Safety Equipment Requirements
All vessels cruising the Mediterranean waters should have the following safety equipment on-board:
- Functional life-vests for all passengers
- Parachute, orange, and para-rocket flares
- Bell and/or Whistle
- Fire Extinguisher
- VHF Radio
- First-aid Kit
- Béziers Cap d'Agde Airport is an airport serving the town of Béziers and the nearby Languedoc coastal resorts such as Cap d'Agde. The airport is located 11.5 km east-southeast of Béziers, near Vias in the Hérault department. It was previously known as Béziers-Vias Airport.
Marseille Provence Airport (MRS) (Int'l Airport)
Address: 13700 Marignane, France
Phone: +33 820 81 14 14
- Marseille Provence Airport or Aéroport de Marseille Provence is an international airport located 27 km northwest of Marseille, on the territory of Marignane, both communes of the Bouches-du-Rhône département in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur région of France.
HEALTH / PHARMACY
- Hospital Center Du Bassin De Thau +33 4 67-46-5757
Boulevard Camille Blanc, 34200 Sète, France
- Polyclinique Sainte-Thérèse +33 4 67-46-36-00
6 Quai du Mas Coulet, 34200 Sète, France
- Mutual Dental Center +33 4 67-78-33-51
6 Quai d'Alger, 34200 Sète, France
- Pharmacie Mediterranee +33 4 67-74-37-03
220 Avenue du Maréchal Juin, 34200 Sète, France
- Pharmacie des 4 Ponts jm Ferrando +33 4 67-74-36-04
3 Place Delille, 34200 Sète, France
- Société Générale +33 4 67-46-62-70
5 Quai de la Résistance, 34200 Sète, France
- Banque Dupuy de Parseval Sète Centre +33 4 67-46-29-30
10 Rue Général de Gaulle, 34200 Sète, France
- BNP Paribas - Sete +33 4 67-46-63-61
14 Rue du 8 Mai 1945, 34200 Sète, France
- FedEx Express France +33 825-88-68-87
Parc d'Activité Activa, Rue de Rondelet, 34970 Lattes, France
- Postal Service ;
5 Boulevard Danièle Casanova, 34200 Sète, France
- The UPS Access Point
12 Quai de la Résistance, 34200 Sète, France
IGY Sète Marina Rules
To make your stay with us more enjoyable, the following set of guidelines should be followed. These are merely suggested rules of etiquette and regulations to make the Marina and its facilities more enjoyable for all customers.
- Do not leave garbage on the docks or common areas to be picked up. Garbage should be bagged and tied and then properly placed in designated receptacles, or be placed in the garbage truck, not loosely scattered or abandoned.
- Oils and fuels should be disposed of properly and not in Marina trash cans. Please ask for assistance when disposing of oils, fuels, or chemicals. Your concern for the environment helps.
- Try not to introduce any effluents into the Marina lagoon. Use holding tanks if possible.
- Do not attempt to turn on your own water and electricity. Please have a dock attendant provide the service. Using pliers or screwdrivers will damage the equipment and you will be charged. It is suggested that you read meters (if applicable) along with our dock attendant to ensure accuracy.
- Anyone caught taking water from another yacht's tap shall be responsible for the entire water cost of the metered yacht. Please use your own water.
- Keep power cords and water hoses in a neat and orderly fashion so that no one will trip in the dark or while carrying objects.
- Please wash sails on lawn areas where water outlets and drying spaces are available, or do it aboard your yacht.
- When marking anchor chains with paint, use paper or cardboard beneath your chain to keep wet paint off the docks and other customers' shoes.
- When cleaning dinghies, make sure you rinse debris and growth off of the docks when finished.
- Lock the vessel when leaving it unattended.
- Lock your dinghies and outboard at night.
- Try to keep excessive noise down after 10:00 pm.
- Do not utilize power sanders or grinders while completing minor vessel repairs.
- Barbecue and cooking on the docks is prohibited. Barbecue and cooking should be done on board in suitable equipment and self contained. Any other way is dangerous and frowned upon. Kindly clean up after yourself when finished. Charcoal ash and debris are not to be disposed of into the lagoon.
- If bright deck lights or spot lights are to be used at night, avoid pointing them at nearby boats, especially down or into their cabins.
- Pets need to be kept on a leash or in an acceptable carrying case. Please be sure to clean up after your pets. Owners will be responsible for any damages caused by unattended pets.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Anchor Club Rewards Points
Thank you for your interest in the IGY Anchor Club!
What is the IGY Anchor Club?
The IGY Anchor Club is the only marina loyalty program for captains or yacht owners. The IGY Anchor Club allows you to accumulate points each time you stay at a participating IGY location.
The IGY Anchor Club rewards provide all kinds of gifts such as electronics, jewelry, vessel needs and services, clothing – you name it, we have it!
Earn FREE Rewards Points valid toward gifts, services, travel and charities when you stay with IGY Marinas! No Blackout Dates!
Sign up here! It’s as easy as Register, Activate, Dock, Earn, Redeem!
Enrollment is free and easy! All you need to sign up is your name, email address, boat name and length overall. You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to create your password to redeem your points at our members-only site, www.igyanchorclubrewards.com.
Activate your account by logging in and changing your password. Points do not start accumulating until after your account is activated. Retroactive points are unavailable.
Dock at any of our participating marinas throughout our destinations world-wide and advise the marina office you’re an Anchor Club Member.
Earn up to 1% back on dockage. Your points will be applied to your IGY Anchor Club Point Redemption account with each stay. Earn extra points through surveys, events, and more!
Redeem your points for travel, services, electronics, jewelry, clothing, or even trade your points and donate to charity!
All that's left to do is Sign Up! Send us your name, email address, boat name, and overall length and you'll receive a welcome email to start earning points!
ItinerariesView all itineraries
3 day - Sète
Sète is known as the “Little Venice” of Lanquedoc due to the many canals and waterways that pass through the town centre, linking the large inland lake with the sea. This creates a unique and interesting town that has a very longstanding maritime history.View itinerary
5 day - Sète
Sète is conveniently located near Montpellier, with its international airport, the medieval city of Carcassonne and the surrounding area is rich in local wines and food – especially seafood.View itinerary
Annual Events - Sète
Sète has many great activities to help you enjoy the South of France. There are many historic sites to visit and art to view. Certain times of the year bring many exciting festivals and events.View itinerary
Local Attractions - Sète
While in Sète, enjoy some of the amazing sites inside and outside the city. There is so much to be discovered.View itinerary
Charter Itinerary - Sète
Sète Marina is one of the most conveniently located superyacht berthing locations in the region being centrally positioned between The Côte d’Azur and Barcelona. IGY Sète Marina is designed as a purpose-built superyacht destination located in the South of France.View itinerary