Marina di Porto Cervo
Porto Cervo, Sardinia
- Casa Il Ginepro, 1/A
- Postal Code 07021
- Mon. - Fri. 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Sat. - Sun. 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Contact us for important dates
- 66° F (18° C) Sunrise: 7:38 AM
- 51° F (11° C) Sunset: 4:53 PM
- Low 2ft / less 7:11pm
- High 2ft / less 1:18am
- 100 Megayacht Berths
- 700 Total Berths
- Max Length: 393' (120m)
- Max Draft: 26' (8m)
- Max Beam: No Restrictions
- 16 AH, 32 AH, 63 AH
- 125 AH, 250 AH
- 24 hr Security
- Nearby Shopping & Dining
- WiFi Connectivity
- Provisioning Services
- Laundry Concierge Services
- Transportation Arrangements
- Waste Collection
Directory & Local BusinessesAnchor Club Strategic Partners Crew & Yacht Insurance Provisioning Medical Services Communications Vessel Services Hotels - PCM Travel / Transportation - PCM Restaurants - PCM Shopping - PCM Entertainment - PCM
Regional Director of Operations Europe and Mediterranean
Over 10 years with IGY MarinasSend Email
Fire / Emergency
On behalf of the management and staff at Porto Cervo Marina, we would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Sardinia, Italy . Our team is dedicated to making sure that your stay is pleasurable. As the first Mediterranean location for IGY, a warm welcome awaits you . Our Marina is composed of two different harbours: the New Marina, that is always open with 24/7 VHF service and the Old Port that is officially open from the 1st of June until the 30th of September.
Sardinia, as the second largest Italian island after Sicily, offers luxurious beaches and splendid culture . The Old Port, where the marina is located, is considered the best-equipped tourist spot on the island. The village surrounding the marina has incredible cuisine and amazing shopping. If you are visiting for the first time or you have traveled here before and are looking for something new to discover in the area our staff can assist you in planning an enjoyable time.
We also have Cantiere Porto Cervo, a full-service boatyard. The boatyard has on staff many highly specialized professionals that offer maximum knowledge and service . Cantiere Porto Cervo is able to perform for your vessel, throughout the year, technical assistance service, repair, maintenance, fittings and total renovations .
If there is anything that we can do to make your stay with us more memorable
and relaxing, please do not hesitate to ask .
Carmine Sanna - General Manager
Arrival Information Details
Advanced reservations are strongly recommended at Marina di Porto Cervo. Berthing is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. We ask that you provide advanced notice, when feasible, of your approximate arrival time so we can be fully prepared for your arrival and minimize any inconvenience to you. Customs must be provided with 72 hours advanced notice to report a firm arrival location and estimated time of arrival.
Please Note: Captains and his/her assignee must check-in/check-out with the marina office for each stay unless otherwise arranged with marina management.
|Check-Out: 10:30 am||Check-In: 4:30 pm|
Upon approach to the marina lagoon, please hail the marina on VHF Channel 16. At that time a slip assignment will be provided as well as directions to the slip. Dock attendants will guide you in and assist you with docking. Once comfortably settled, we ask that you visit our marina office to check-in. The staff will quickly register you and answer any questions.
Upon departure, we request you contact the marina office 1-2 hours prior to departure to ensure all items are in order. Please visit the marina office in order to obtain the balance of the account which must be paid prior to departure. A receipt can be provided at the marina office or emailed upon request to the email address provided at the time of check-in. Once all items are in order, please hail the marina office on VHF Channel 16 if you would like assistance with disconnection and lines.
Early Check-In / Late Check-Out
If a slip is occupied after 10:30 am on the day of your scheduled departure, an additional night's dockage will be charged to your account.
We will do our absolute best to accommodate your requests whenever possible. In most cases, if your slip is available prior to 4:30 pm on the day of your arrival, or after 10:30 am on the day of your departure, we will allow you to remain in the slip at no additional charge. Prior arrangements must be made with the marina office for early arrival or delayed departure in order to avoid unnecessary charges.
In the event an early check-in and/or late check-out is unable to be accommodated in your current slip, we will try to accommodate by making another slip available until such time your slip is available or you are ready to depart the marina.
In the event a temporary slip is made available to you, and you do not relocate the vessel, the marina reserves the right to charge you two times (2x's) the original daily rate for each night you occupy the temporary slip.
This is necessary as the Marina di Porto Cervo operates at full occupancy at times and failure to relocate the vessel could negatively affect other guests.
Contact & Hours of Operation
Customs & Immigration Office
Contact the marina office to arrange for clearance.
Port Captain's Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Fri. 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Closed on weekends & holidays
Customs & Immigration Information
- Please note: We do our best to ensure this information is up-to-date, however, this is strictly for informational purposes only. We recommend reviewing the Customs and Immigration site for the destination requirements.
Customs & Immigration Office
A Customs & Immigration Office is located near the marina, however, transportation is highly suggested and can be arranged prior to arrival.
Those reaching the port of entry after closing hours are required to raise a quarantine flag and report in the next morning.
In order to clear in and out of the Immigration Office, you will need the following:
- Vessel registration documents
- Vessel clearance documentation from the last port of call
- Copy of passenger/crew list (form I-418)
- Passports of all crew and guests
- Copy of the Ship's Registry
Safety Equipment Requirements
All vessels cruising the Mediterranean waters should have the following safety equipment on-board:
- Functional life-vests for all passengers
- Parachute, orange, and para-rocket flares
- Bell and/or Whistle
- Fire Extinguisher
- VHF Radio
- First-aid Kit
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
Address: 07026 Olbia, Province of Olbia-Tempio, Italy
Phone: +39 0789 563444
- Olbia Airport at the Costa Smeralda in Sardinia offers passengers a great choice of European destinations.
Alghero-Fertilia Airport (AHO)
Address: 07041 Alghero SS, Italy
Phone: +39 339 241 7075
- Alghero - Riviera del Corallo Airport is an international airport situated 4.3 NM north-northwest of the city of Alghero, in northern Sardinia, Italy.
HEALTH / PHARMACY
- Comunità Integrata Demuro Geromino +39 0789-552-600
Via Gallura, 16, 07021 Arzachena OT, Italy
- Medical Center +39 0789-196-7574
Via Capo Verde, 2, 07026 Olbia SS, Italy
- Studio Dentistico Dr. Mirijam Schildt +39 339 207 3860
Località Sottovento, 07021, 07021 Porto Cervo OT, Italy
- Farmacia Stagionale Porto Cervo +39 0789 92091
Arzachena OT IT, Piazzetta degli Archi, 12, 07021 Località, OT, Italy
- Banco di Sardegna +39 0789 909-072
Via Porto Cervo, 8, 07021 Porto Cervo OT, Italy
- Ufficio Postale Poste Italiane (Postal Service) +39 0789 92204
Via Porto Vecchio, 10, 07021 Porto Cervo OT, Italy
- The UPS Access Point
ia Madagascar, 27, 07026 Olbia OT, Italy
Inspire Giving through You - June 2018
Diving project clean the bay
Marina di Porto Cervo Marina Rules
To make your stay with us more enjoyable, the following set of guidelines should be followed. These are merely suggested rules of etiquette and regulations to make the Marina and its facilities more enjoyable for all customers.
- Do not leave garbage on the docks or common areas to be picked up. Garbage should be bagged and tied and then properly placed in designated receptacles, or be placed in the garbage truck, not loosely scattered or abandoned.
- Oils and fuels should be disposed of properly and not in Marina trash cans. Please ask for assistance when disposing of oils, fuels, or chemicals. Your concern for the environment helps.
- Try not to introduce any effluents into the Marina lagoon. Use holding tanks if possible.
- Do not attempt to turn on your own water and electricity. Please have a dock attendant provide the service. Using pliers or screwdrivers will damage the equipment and you will be charged. It is suggested that you read meters (if applicable) along with our dock attendant to ensure accuracy.
- Anyone caught taking water from another yacht's tap shall be responsible for the entire water cost of the metered yacht. Please use your own water.
- Keep power cords and water hoses in a neat and orderly fashion so that no one will trip in the dark or while carrying objects.
- Please wash sails on lawn areas where water outlets and drying spaces are available, or do it aboard your yacht.
- When marking anchor chains with paint, use paper or cardboard beneath your chain to keep wet paint off the docks and other customers' shoes.
- When cleaning dinghies, make sure you rinse debris and growth off of the docks when finished.
- Lock the vessel when leaving it unattended.
- Lock your dinghies and outboard at night.
- Try to keep excessive noise down after 10:00 pm.
- Do not utilize power sanders or grinders while completing minor vessel repairs.
- Barbecue and cooking on the docks is prohibited. Barbecue and cooking should be done on board in suitable equipment and self contained. Any other way is dangerous and frowned upon. Kindly clean up after yourself when finished. Charcoal ash and debris are not to be disposed of into the lagoon.
- If bright deck lights or spot lights are to be used at night, avoid pointing them at nearby boats, especially down or into their cabins.
- Pets need to be kept on a leash or in an acceptable carrying case. Please be sure to clean up after your pets. Owners will be responsible for any damages caused by unattended pets.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Anchor Club Rewards Points
Thank you for your interest in the IGY Anchor Club!
What is the IGY Anchor Club?
The IGY Anchor Club is the only marina loyalty program for captains or yacht owners. The IGY Anchor Club allows you to accumulate points each time you stay at a participating IGY location.
The IGY Anchor Club rewards provide all kinds of gifts such as electronics, jewelry, vessel needs and services, clothing – you name it, we have it!
Earn FREE Rewards Points valid toward gifts, services, travel and charities when you stay with IGY Marinas! No Blackout Dates!
Sign up here! It’s as easy as Register, Activate, Dock, Earn, Redeem!
Enrollment is free and easy! All you need to sign up is your name, email address, boat name and length overall. You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to create your password to redeem your points at our members-only site, www.igyanchorclubrewards.com.
Activate your account by logging in and changing your password. Points do not start accumulating until after your account is activated. Retroactive points are unavailable.
Dock at any of our participating marinas throughout our destinations world-wide and advise the marina office you’re an Anchor Club Member.
Earn up to 1% back on dockage. Your points will be applied to your IGY Anchor Club Point Redemption account with each stay. Earn extra points through surveys, events, and more!
Redeem your points for travel, services, electronics, jewelry, clothing, or even trade your points and donate to charity!
All that's left to do is Sign Up! Send us your name, email address, boat name, and overall length and you'll receive a welcome email to start earning points!
"Emanuela was very nice and helped us to know little more about what we can do around the marina and great restaurant experience."
"All employees are very professional and amazing friendly. Also, stuff like Domenico, I know him for more than 20 year, is a master of his kind and offered for sure the best line service in the world."
ItinerariesView all itineraries
3 day - Porto Cervo
Porto Cervo is a beautiful village located on the northeastern corner of Sardinia that hosts one of Italy’s most luxurious ports. Here are ideas of some of the best things to do with 3 days.View itinerary
5 day - Porto Cervo
This sophisticated location offers something to satisfy everyone; from the crystal-clear water and pristine beaches to the resorts and restaurants offering mouth-watering cuisine and pampering.View itinerary
Local Attractions - Porto Cervo
This perfectly sheltered harbor offers fortresses dating back to 1500 BC to be explored, a golf course surrounded by natural lakes and rock, and nightclubs where you can dance the night away.View itinerary
Annual Events - Porto Cervo
From exciting sailing yacht races to the beautiful festivals celebrated throughout the year, Porto Cervo welcomes visitors from all over the world to indulge in the experiences of Sardinia.View itinerary